Ratings for Dr. Kerry Luttrell

Wow, one of the most unhelpful, ill educated Doctors I have come across. I went into a walk in clinic for gynaecological issues and he seemed only interested in sounding off about a Disease I used to have and had nothing to do with why I was there. he didn't examine me and would not refer me to a Gynaecologist. He said I should go to my last Doctor in another city to get help. i think he may be allergic to doing paperwork, cause it was too much to ask. Also the belligerent and incorrect info he was giving about "the accuracy of Lyme testing" in Canada was woefully incorrect. He is only interested in getting you out the door as soon as possible. I think he may need to reread the hypocratic oath, and then do the right thing for everyone and get a job in a lab with as little contact with patients as possible. i am sorry for all the good doctors out there that have picking up the slack pieces from his lack of accountability and disinterest in his job.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

I went and saw him when my throat was extremely swollen...to the point that it looked like a grapefruit.He rushed me out saying it was probably nothing to worry about and that I should sleep it off.....Two days later I was rushed to victoria to have an emergency tracheotomy, after I woke up not able to breathe....I almost died.....very disappointed in this man:(

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I took my daughter to see this dr, he not only rushed us out the door , but his bedside manner was horrible.He was actually forceful with the and she is only 5.I would stress that this dr needs to retire.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr.Luttrell has been my doctor for many years and he's great. Fast, knowledgeable and to the point, I'm not there for a social visit!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

I found this dr to be condescending, arrogant and unconcerned with my problem. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Lutteral seems to be more interested in his computer than his patient.When I see a doctor I would like it a little more personalized rather than feeling like a herd of cattle being pushed along.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

My step son saw this doctor for years... his mother liked him because he would perscribe whatever she wanted.... Strike 1 in my books... after seeing my stepson for 12 years very regularly due to ADD the man had NO CLUE about his medical history... how can a doctor see a patient every 2 months for 12 years and not get to know that patient?

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

ihave been going to him for a few years and i have never had any major problems with him

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Personality of a stone. Made diagnosis without any background checks.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

John Moore your wrong,I hate drugs,that I feel Luttrell over over prescribes.I've only seen him 3 times and never again! He is one of the most non-personable people I've ever met. If I wanted to see a book in stead of a person to get medical advise I would have gone to the library.I want a Dr. who will do more then spend more then 4 mins staring at his computer and then leave you guessing!He's like a machine!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007