Ratings for Dr. Florence Wardell

Dr Wardell is a fabulous woman! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. The reception staff, on the other hand, is downright awful. Since the office moved locations, I have had nothing but unpleasant encounters with reception. Twice they have messed up my appointment and when I proved them wrong, they were beyong rude and whispered to one another like I was not there. I suppose that's the uneducated for you.. if Dr Wardell and her fellow doctors were not so amazing, I would switch offices, as they are that horrid.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Great doctor. Usually running quite behind and staff can be rude at times

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Best Doctor in the World. Seeing her for 26 years - and that alone says something about her. Yeah she gets behind for appointments, but waiting for her is worth it!!!!! Bear it out, I have for all these years. After all, she stayed with me when I was having my difficult birth some 25 years ago, and had cancelled out all her appointments to be with ME ................so I can Suck it up now waiting for her as DOCTORS DO GET CALLED AWAY, and give 400 % OF THEIR TIME TO PATIENTS, APPOINTMENTS, READING REPORTS, GETTING PHONE CALLS FROM OTHER DOCTORS, PHONE CALL FROM HOSPITAL all in their general day........so they have a hectic life and you want to bit(c)h about her being behind in appointment in the office.....Well cry me a river, her COMPASSION AND DEDICATION to her work is nonparallel to any other doctor !!!! ~ ~ Again her patient for 26 years !!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

after how many years experience one would think she could schedule accordingly so her patience don't have to wait hours upon hours. It is disrespectful of her to think she can keep people waiting for so long. The entire purpose of making an appointment is so you can schedule accordingly with your commitments work, kids, etc. I have little faith in a doctor that can't even manage time frames that every other doctor seems capable of. If she truly cares she would care that an appointment with her is not the only part of your day.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Waiting for Dr. Wardell is an exercise in patience, at time I have waited 2 hrs. I used to think she was caring but my last several visits I found her dismissive. I found a new GP who uncovered some serious health issues.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

You will wait to see her, but it's worth it. She is caring, compassionate and extremely competent.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Wardell is an amazing doctor! I consider myself very lucky to be able to have her as my family doctor for my 2 kids and I. She listens carefully and is extremely thorough. She is one that truly loves her job.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

She is great. She often runs late because she never lets you leave without asking you alot of questions about your health. She is not at all a pill-pusher or a 3 minute visit kind of doctor. Very caring, thorough, and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Wardell has been my family Dr. for the past 15 years. She is the only Dr. I trust for my kid's and I. Sometimes there is a wait but, the wait is worth it for the excellent and genuine work she does. You actually feel she cares and she makes time for your questions and you don't feel rushed when your in the office with her.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Wardell has been my dr. for about 28 years and I will never go to anyone else. She is the absolute best. She is so kind and caring and just a wonderful person as well as dr. I can't bear the thought of her retiring. Yes you wait but I don't care because she is worth it. She genuinely listens to you and does not rush you just so she can see more patients in a day. Can't say enough good about her

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014