Ratings for Dr. Chamoun Chamoun

He does not seem very focused on treating his patients!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

He's focused on the money! requests test based on the $$$ it will make him. Cardiologists in Canada do not have a cap. Doesn't care about the patients. it's all about the $$$

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr. Chamoun is amazing, and he is quite thorough. He and his staff are a breath of fresh air. I had angioplasty and now I feel brand new. Thank you doesn't cover it but thank you just the same. God bless.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Been followed by Dr. Chamoun for PPCM. We are very fortunate to have access to health professionals with the highest standard of skills, knowledge, and leadership in the field. Not sure i would be here otherwise.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I have met Doctor Chamoun several times as he has taken care of my father for a number of years. He has always been very professional, but most of all, very human and compassionate. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Doctor chamoun is between the best i ever knew.he is very professional and he is very kind and actually he saved my life and others many times

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

A very good Doctor. Loved going to see him. I will miss him. Live in BC now.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Saw Dr Chamoun for chest pain. He was very rude from the moment he came to see me in the ER. Saw him again in clinic and he was rushed and did not answer my questions. Sent me back to my GP who then referred me to another cardiologist. Proper testing and finally a diagnosis. Thankfully I have a very good GP. Would not recommend Dr Chamoun and would not see him again. Terrible.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I was recently treated at the Montfort Hospital as I was having heart palpitations, arrhythmia and discomfort in the chest. Dr Chamoun was very professional, patient and thorough. He made me feel safe and secure and knowing that I was in good hands. I will have some follow-up visits with him and he has all my gratitude and confidence. Henri R. Rockland, On

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Very caring doctor. I would not be alive if not for him. Thank you Dr. Chamoun.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Chamoun Chamoun's Credentials

• University of Ottawa (Grad. 1996)

UnitedHealthcare