Ratings for Dr. Deborah C. Stokes

She misdiagnosed me with MS. I was put on Copaxone, then Avonex. I was told she retired in 2013. I went to Dr. Michael Englert. He told me to stop taking the Avonex weekly shot and that I did not have MS. The Avonex destroyed my hair, my teeth, my gallbladder, kidneys and lungs.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Stokes is very caring and compassionate to patients. She has been my Neuro for 5 years and while we have had "discussions" about my treatment, at least she listens instead of brushing it aside. While she is not the doctor who diagnosed me, she is decently knowledgable and answers my questions and concerns. She also offers referrals for symptoms/conditions outside her expertise.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated to her patients best care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Stokes is very caring, and is very knowledgeable. She took the time to get to the root of my problem, which as it turned out, was not MS but lupus and fibromyalgia.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Although she is a very caring person, she was not helpful. I didn't get a dianosis and the most concerning problem was ignored. She's a nice person, but in my opinion, not as knowledgeable as she should be to be in this position.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

She is the most caring person I have ever been to. Always taking the extra minute to make you feel like you are her only patient. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

Dr. Deborah C. Stokes's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)