Ratings for Dr. R Tuli

Staff need you improve in manners, môre friendly and effective and clear communication. Dr Tuli could become well knowledgeable however no good communicator. Overall I feel treated as a client and not à human patient. Not opportunity you ask questions about my situation and I feel I have both been well explained about the procedure, maybe because of rush environment ...

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr. Tuli has performed 2 surgeries on my eye for a detached retina. The first time he inserted a scalera buckle in it and that was about 20 or 25 years ago. I believe my vision today is because of his work. I have seen many eye doctors over the years and they all have mentioned that the buckle was done with perfection. If there is anyone who is hesitant about having Dr. Tuli perform work on you eyes, you really need to yourself evaluated for something else. There is nobody better then Dr. Tuli.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Tuli is a very professional doctor because he did the surgery on my detached retina two months ago. The result is excellent. Vision is back completely. I really appreciate his great work on my eye.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

0/5 for everything. The whole place is rude and only cares about money. Go elsewhere. Compare prices and costs by other doctors then tell me they aren't just after money.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr Tuli saved my eyesight. He is great with his staff and is q unite charming

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr Tuli has operated twice on my eyes, i would be blind if not for him - a very good surgeon and doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

J'ai rencontré Dr. Tuli et je l'ai trouvé très froid, Mon rendez-vous était à 13:10 et il était là et il est parti sans prendre de patient jusqu'à 14:20, inacceptable, il ne répond pas à nos questions, se fou complètement des patients et je ne retournerai jamais le voir... Aucunement à recommender. punctuality 0 / Helpfulness 0 / Staff 5 1/ Him 0.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Tuli may very well be a good doctor, although at the end of my experience with him, I was not so confident. His "bedside" manner/ personal interaction with his patients was atrocious. I found him bordering on rude. He did not read my chart before he came in and on two occasions I left a visit with him in tears. He did not know who I was, my age, what procedures he had done, what medications he had prescribed (none) nor did he seem to care if he got it right. I was treated like a number not a human patient. I am guessing the goal at the retina centre is to get as many patients processed in a day....big bucks!!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Excellent office, well run , efficient..best in the country!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

My experience with this doctor was somewhat unusual. He checked my eyes thoroughly and it seemed to be quite an aggressive examination. He seemed to pinch, squeeze and rote the eye in its socket. He pushed the gurney abruptly away from the wall perhaps to get a better view of the eye. He may have just been extremely focused on the task at hand and not taking the time to explain what he was doing and or what I should have expected. He questioned me about the other doctors who referred me to him and about my own doctor. He seemed irritated with my responses which were truthful and accurate. He asked if I were on ODSP which I am not. I left there feeling like I had been judged for being a senior or taking medial leave to be there. He seemed to bee upset about something. He is probably a dedicated doctor but my impression was that he is overworked and needs some rest and relaxation. I observed him talking with a beautiful young lady who was in the same waiting room that I was in and he seemed delighted to chat with her and it gave me the impression he was a very pleasant individual. I was rather surprised how his demeanor had changed when he was talking to me after the examination. Most people had left the area since it was after 4 PM by this time. I really do not believe I did or said anything that should have upset him. I really hope that this is just how he is with some patients and that there is nothing of concern. I understand from reading the posts on this site that specialists are few and far between in Canada so I should just accept that you have to take them as you find them and check your feelings at the door :)

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014