Ratings for Dr. Donald F. Temple

Dr. Temple is an extremely kind, efficient and caring physician. He is exceptionally knowledge about and proficent with many years of experience. I know as a nurse and as a patient. I have referred my friends and family to him on numerous occasions. He goes above and beyond what any other physician would do and sees nothing signficant in this. he thinks this is just the way it should be. His integrity and commitment are unexcelled. His patients all love him. He is my surgeon of choice for me and my family. Linda A. Scott

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Dr. Donald Temple is a very GREAT doctor,HE CARES for everyperson he comes in contract with. he got care of me for about 6 yrs. i moved out of state. if i lived in Tampa again he would be the first one i would call.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

I am disable and to be in any Doctors Office is a feeling that you can't help nor the panic attacks your feelings. I was sick 4 years ago and this Dr couldn't of felt any worse telling me the out come. I am single and was afraid how many Doctors would hold your hand and reassure you things will be okay. I had a lot of Faith and trust in him and his care. Here 4 years later and I had to use his care and guidance again for another matter on my health and I wasn't worried .As a Doctor he has such a great bed side manner and he understands how you feel and if you tell him how you feel he will make sure your needs are taken care of with his help and understanding he can take care of you by making sure if you need something to calm you down because of your fears or panic attacks . I myself think very highly of this Doctor and If I come down with something else he would be the Doctor I could leave it all in his hands and know he would treat it with all he can . He and his staff are GREAT

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

dr.temple took care of me for many many years, he and his staff are very goog people. if it was not for him i would not be alive right now. good bed side manners and cares for people. puts others fisth. love him very much you can trusth this man.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate, and thorough surgeon whose patients come first.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

This man is a complete ****. My mother is permanently disfigured by this man, as is another woman we know. He seemed to derive pleasure in performing procedures in his office without benefit of any type of anesthesia, and causing as much pain as possible for both my mom and our friend. PLEASE, if you love a lady in your life, don't send her to this wolf in sheep's clothing.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Dr. Temple may be an excellent surgeon, but he has the bedside manner and compassion of a rock!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

Dr. Donald F. Temple's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1974)