Ratings for Dr. Michael Fleming

Experienced and compassionate physician. Excellent with elderly. Our family is so lucky to have him. Thank you Dr. Fleming for your good care & dedication.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Great doctor, takes time to discuss health issues, always helpful, if he does not have a solution, he refers to someone who can answer questions. I frequently wait a bit for him, as he is busy and does not rush people out of his office, which I value and appreciate, so I wait.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

An excellent doctor. I don't pay regular visits to the doctor, but when I do I ask questions and expect answers. He makes an effort to explain things for you and doesn't rush your visit.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

All of my family has Dr Fleming as out doctor ... He's hardly every on time .. yes that is because he doesn't rush you through your visit ! I realize some times the wait is a little longer , however I would rather that then to be rushed through myself ...So I wait my time to see him ! Dr Fleming has a way about him that makes me feel at ease we have been seeing him for 20+ years and he's helped us through A LOT ! Dr Fleming is a wonderful doctor ...

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

He is very unprofessional. Went in after a MVA and he wanted to know if it hurts during intercousrse.... Then he tells me I am perfectly fine yet I can barely move my neck... What a lame excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Fleming is an honest , hard working doctor. Always helpful and will call you at home to let you know the results of tests. He is a delightful, caring man not only a great doctor but an honorable person. I am lucky to be his patient! I have never had any problems being referred to a specialist. When Dr. Fleming does not know the answer to your questions, he goes out of his way to find out the answers. He is not afraid to admit he does not know something. A very caring, decent person! Could not have a better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Fleming since I was a child. He has always been a great family Dr to me (37 years later).

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

I have never been comfortable around any Dr. but Dr. Fleming. He goes over your medical record thoroughly and explains things step by step. He also asks you if there is anything else you want to have checked out while you are there, unlike other Dr.'s Ive been to who insist that you make another appointment. He also asks questions about your condition that makes you feel as though he really cares. You always get his undivided attention.I am proud to call him my Dr.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Fleming for the last 12 years. My experiences with him have been nothing but professionalism on his behalf. He also has a great sense of humour to go along with his medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

I am honored to rate Dr. Fleming! Without a doubt he is an all-around kind, devoted and caring individual as a person and a wonderful doctor. He is thorough and knowledgeable. I and my family members have been patients of his for almost 32 years. I don't see him often, but when I do, I am delighted. What will all of us do when he retires, hmmmm? You have served my family always in truth and I believe that a perfect rating would not properly characterize you, bless you Dr. Fleming. Thank you for everything you have done to assist me and my family over the many, many years. It's been a journey and a pleasure! :-)

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009