Ratings for Dr. Ben L. Bowers

Dr, Bowers is wonderful, very knowledgeable he knows what he is doing. Has saved my life several times. You could not ask for a better person. He is up front with you, tells it like it is. I would highly recommend him he is the best!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Superb surgeon who listens and asks good questions when considering his diagnosis. Explanations are thorough and he considers the patient's feedback. Open, honest communications which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

William T Bowers took a cyst out of my right breast when I was a teenager. Ben Bowers , his son did an umbilical hernia surgery on me, never felt any pain after the surgery, no scar at all. He also did surgery on my dad. I found a lesion on my dads arm, sent him to a dermatologist to biopsy it, it was malignant melanoma, Bowers took it out with ease and all is well. He is a good surgeon with a great reputation. I have sent him many patients, they all love him. "The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree". He is as fine of a surgeon as his dad. F.W. Brown,Arlington

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Very skilled surgeon, attentive and compassionate!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

Dr. Ben L. Bowers's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company