Ratings for Dr. Kevin E. McCarty

I have been seeing Dr McCarty for several years and consider him to be the best family practice doctor we have ever had. He takes the time to explain and answer any/all questions, and sincerely cares about our health and well-being. His staff is also outstanding. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

I have been going to Dr McCarty for 14 years now and have always been happy to have him as my doctor. I play a lot of sport and as a result can push my body to some limits and he has always given me the straight story. He is direct and great to deal with. Strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

My whole family goes to Dr. McCarty. We have found him to be a very competent, concerned, thorough physician. He's on time and never rushes us out. While we have never had any major illnesses, and have never had to go to him other than annual checkups or well-child checkups, he seems knowledgeable or at least able to refer us to a specialist. He's very good with kids. No complaints from us.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Has been a great family physician for many years now, always listens and provides alternatives.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Kevin E. McCarty's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA