Ratings for Dr. Marc M. Kress

This is one of the worst doctors offices I have ever visited in my life. Everything about them is beyond sub par. They are unprofessional, the front desk ladies are miserable and disrespectful, the office is completely out of date, and the doctors never seem to know ANYTHING. They schedule me for appointments, I show up only to be told I have no appointment.... I had an emergency visit and was turned away because the lady looked at the wrong day. They tell you to come in at a certain time, but your appointment is really 45 minutes later. So then you wait around for an hour to be seen. Then when you finally get into the room, you wait another 20 for the doctor to even come in. They literally do the most basic check, tell you there doesn't seem to be anything wrong, and then walk out. Offer no real help, no real concern, just do their mandatory couple minutes in each room, while collecting their copays. Again, I had an EMERGENCY and was turned away.... what doctor does that?! Especially when it was an error on THEIR part! The most unorganized and unknowledgable group of people I've encountered....

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

The staff has changed and is better managed. Great customer service now. This practice does not have EHR and is privately owned, which is rare, and allows providers to spend more time with patients face-to-face. The bad apples in the staff have been eliminated.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Kress is a good doctor; his office is terrible and incompetent!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Doctors are great here. But unless you are dying you won't get an appointment simply because the nasty staff is unwillingly to work. I was never able to schedule a physical exam for any of my kids because they always said that we would have to wait 3 to 4 months! I had to lie a few times to get an appointment sooner! That is ridiculous! I'm paying them! This is not Medicare, Medicaid or anything! They are rude, they act that they are doing you a favor all the time. I finally left the practice because of them. Dr. Kress really should replace all those nasty ladies for people that really care for others and are not there just for a paycheck.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Kress is great. His office staff does not ever return phone calls. You wait insanely long to speak with someone. When they are short handed it becomes your burden. Also it is good that Dr. Rudin is not longer associated with them. I am now waiting over two weeks and 2 phone calls for results. Finally received a call back from nasty nurse. Always a pleasure. If Dr. Kress was not so good I would leave this practice.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Wonderful doctor, as are the other doctors in his practice. But the staff are dreadful--abrupt and rude, and information you give them does not get passed on to the others. Am thinking of leaving the practice because of the staff.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

I've been going to this practice for many years, but as of the past few years the staff has been treating me and my husband quite shabbily. They are rude, argumentative, and unhelpful. We are switching doctors solely due to the staff. The doctors are all nice but, to be fair, you spend a lot of time dealing with the nasty morons they put at the desk.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

I have seen Dr. Kress as a patient for 17 yrs, but have known him (I'm a nurse) for about 28 yrs. He is a very caring and brilliant physician who pays attention to detail. I have multiple diseases which require close management, and he makes sure that I do. The other physicians he has hired into his practice have many of the same attributes. I feel very comfortable going to the doctor at his office.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Kress has been my doctor about 25 years now. He is a GREAT person, great doctor. His office staff really sucks. They are very rude but that won't ever stop me from going to him. I will have my baby in a few weeks and Kress will be his Dr which I am so happy about. I feel so comfortable with Dr Kress.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Dr. Kress is clearly very knowledgeable, but does not seem to be able to handle patients with multiple problems (eg. if you have diabetes and it is affecting a lot of other things). His office and staff are just okay and a couple of them can be rude, placing the burden of your visit on you, not welcoming. A big believer in testing, which is a good thing, he seems to approach his large patient load by limiting access and delegating. That works is most cases, but not for someone looking for an ally in getting well from several simultaneous illnesses. Summary: VERY smart and not such a soft touch -- more go go go than your local family doctor. Great for those with fewer illness and far less good for those needing/wanting a cheerleader/advocate to stay on top of things. Very unimpressed with nursing and office staff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Marc M. Kress's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Jenkintown, PA