Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Reeder

Rude staff.. He makes you a long time in the waiting and exam room s.. He has no bedside manner... He would no refill the antidepressant He put on... Let me go for days without it... I personally went in the office ... Staff is banging into each other.. no one has a clue... They told me because I didn't make an appointment so I don't get a refill.. Then he told me that he can cut me off whenever he wants.... I never missed an appointment... He made me see three times in one year... Then tells I have to see him twice a year!... I've seen him 3 times... Hello?!... I m breast cancer patient... This how he treats me... My wife was in the exam room with me... She couldn't believe what she was hearing.. This man should not be in practice!.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dont waste your time or money. He does not care about you just your money.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Reeder has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. He is the best. I hope I never have to change Doctors.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

DR Reeder is GREAT. I was in the hospital and was misdiagnosed by the dr's whom saw me within EXETER hospital. He went above and beyond and listened to me and found a severe life threatening illness which i would have died of if i went home that day. I have since had my whole family change to him as their doctor. He is very caring, attentive and thorough. I will never see another dr again. His staff is AMAZING. Never had a better experiance with a doctor as I do with him and his amazing staff. I live 45 min away and its well worth the drive for me. A+++++++++++++++++ Dr!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Mark L. Reeder's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)