Ratings for Dr. Steve Miller

Dr Miller did both my hip and leg surgery and he is great.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Excellent doctor who explains & follows up with a great bedside manner. Skilled surgeon & good human!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Steve Miller is a great doctor. He is currently working on my knee, and he successfully operated on my grandfather.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

First was assessed almost 2 yrs ago for total right hip replacement. Dr miller was great from first appointment. I had the hip replaced dec6/17, he did great job. He described everything in detail. Makes such a difference when you can trust and have confidence in your DR. Highly recommend him,

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Excellent Doctor. He is working on my knee right now. He got upset with me because I wasn't following his instructions and he was right; I needed to be a better patient. Very down to Earth guy! Extremely knowledgeable. He also fixed my daughter Maggie's shattered elbow 10 years ago and did a fantastic job on fixing it. She hasn't had an ache since the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Miller. He has performed two successful hip surgeries for me.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I give full rating to Dr Miller ha has awesome bed side manner and knows his stuff well . I'm glad to have had him for a surgeon for my self and also my 17 year old son . He's is very good with young adults . He's an awesome surgeon if your able to get him as your surgeon 😊

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Two very successful knee replacements in successive years - less pain immediately after surgery than before I went on. Does his best to "fix" things, lovely dry sense of humour - but don't expect him to gush! I could not have been happier

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Miller fixed my torn ACL and tendon in my elbow. Both healed well. He is an excellent surgeon, has a great sense of humor, and very pleasant bedside manner :)

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Phenomenal Doctor. Efficient, knowledgeable and skilled. Was happy to answer any questions I had during my recovery period. His staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016