Ratings for Dr. Jeane M. Casselberry

Dr. Casselberry is by far one of the most personable/comforting doctors I've ever come across. From the moment I walked through the door the receptionist made my experience as a first time patient pleasurable. I felt like I was at home right away. Even the security guard had her share in my comforting experience. I will never go anywhere else as long as Dr. Casselberry will have me as a patient. I've never been a fan of doctors or hospital but I actually look forward to my next visit. Thank you Dr. Casselberry and staff!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Before I begin I will say please do not see Dr. Casselberry. She can easily be classified as one of the worst physicians in Michigan. I was told I was pregnant. Great! I was filled with sooo much joy! I went Dr. Casselberry to begin prenatal care. Upon my first visit with Dr. Casselberry, she insisted on asking me "Do you want to keep it?"...initially I thought she was joking, she wasn't. After my last office visit with her, she assured me that I was "about to have a miscarriage" and needed to be admitted immediately. From there I had an D and C. Which is already a very emotional and sad procedure. Five (5) days after the procedure I was still in a great deal of pain, so I reached out to Dr. Casselberry. She did not answer but instead insisted (via text message) that I NOT go to the ER and that she would call me when she had some time. Later, much later that evening I received a call that I needed to eat popsicles and ginger -_- I did. The following day the pain got worse and worse. That night I my body released huge amount of water. The pain, at this point, was the worse I had ever felt. My mother rushed me to the ER where the pain all of a saddened stop. The nurse came in to ask me for a urine sample. I passed my son in the toilet. My baby. Dr. Casselberry would not answer the phone when multiple nurses and physicians tried calling her to figure out HOW THE HECK SHE MISSED AN ENTIRE BABY during the D and C. That was just one of three of the D and C's and an blood transplant that I was forced to get after dealing with that woman. She almost killed me. She is terrible. Horrible. No manners. Speaks slang. The event ruined me and she is to blame. Please don't go to her. I am trying to save you and your unborn child. DO NOT DO IT!!

Submitted April 7, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Casselberry since my early twenties. I am not 40. I simply love her. She is professional, knowledgeable and personable doctor. She also delievered my son nine years ago. I have moved out of the state and still want to retain her services as I dont mind coming back to Michigan for my yearly check ups. I will and have recommended her to several of my family and friends. They love her as well.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Casselberry for 14 years. She is very knowledgeable about her field. She has always been professional and courteous with me and helps me feel at ease during exams. I would definitely refer her services to others.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor at all.She is absolutely horrible!I came in for a routine pap smear in fall 2012 and she ended up billing it as something else.I was given a bill in July for $249 to pay for it since she did not bill it as routine and my insurance would only pay $50 of it.I kept leaving messages for her from July-Oct notifying her that she did not bill correctly and I refused to pay for this bill.The office staff at first tried helping me then told me that "she is aware of the situation and will get back to you when she wants to."So, I filed complaints with BCBS and also with St. John Health System regarding what she was doing.I finally received a call in November from St. John's Health System from Corporate who wrote off the bill and mailed me a letter notifying me I was not responsible for the $249 bill.In December,Dr. Casselberry called trying to talk to me about my bill after it was taken care of.I do not recommend her at all!Stay away!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I had mixed feelings about her when she entered the exam room with a curler left in her hair. My mixed feeling turned into great concern when she was using slang words to describe the pelvic exam I was about to have. That pelvic exam was the most painful I have ever had. I bleed for two days afterwards because of a tear inflicted during the procedure. I will not be returning to her office.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Casselberry was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. She took her time with me and I was not rushed. Very nice office too. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Jeane M. Casselberry's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1985)

HealthFirst