Ratings for Dr. Daryl Jenken

This guy gave me my life back 10 years ago. Happy to see he is still practicing

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr Jenken is amazing - he just saved my partner's life. That man is in his office every day and at the hospital 7 days a week to check on his patients. He's highly respected at the hospital and is truly magic with his surgeon skills. We have nothing but respect and admiration for him as well.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Jenken is an excellent surgeon. His assistant Melanie is great. Thank you Dr. Jenken for providing such precision in surgery. Excellent. Highly respected surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Jenken is great and his assistant Melanie is fabulous. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

He has been my specialist and he's awesome. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Jenken was fantastic. One of the best! From the time of my diagnosis to surgery was 2 weeks. His care and follow up was and is very thorough. I feel very confident in his service. The nurses in the hospital all seemed to really respect him as well.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Thank you for all that you did with my husband :). Extremely helpful with explaining everything to us regarding the surgery and was top notch at the hospital afterwards. Much appreciated and no problems since

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Jenkins helped me out after getting my appendix removed. Quick and to the point. Whole process from start to finish was everything I could have asked for. Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Jenken for 5 1/2 years now and he's been amazing. I highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I have been a patient of Daryl Jenken for 6 yrs now. I had an origional ileostomy done for chronic constipation in May 2002 by Dr John Heine. My continued care from that surgeon was non existent. Heine was rude and had no interest in helping thru a very difficult and painful situation. I requested a new surgeon who was Dr Daryl Jenken. I had a peristomal hernia performed by Dr Jenken in 2009. Dr Jenken has many years of knowledge and his reputation at the Rockyview Hospital is outstanding. I have had 4 more revisions done at the Rockyview which happen because my abdominal wall is falling apart. Being a 'regular ' at Rockyview , I have watched and listened to Dr Jenken converse with his patients as well as staff. He's a terrific surgeon and the staff at the hospital have rated him very high on the scale. He explains all that has to be done, what the patients' responsibility is going forward and he checks in on his patients to make sure their recovery is smooth. I have trusted Jenken's decisions and recommendations for years. The receptionist is Toni at the office. Toni handles the the office well as her day involves not only the day to day appointments, but she is also booking exams, tests, and surgical dates. I have always been thankful for both Daryl and Toni and all they have done for me. I will be heading back in for a follow up soon and I will make sure I let them feel my gratitude. Sue Hampton

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015