Ratings for Dr. Joshua Polsky

Dr Polsky was so kind and helpful with my case. He put me at ease which is hard to do and he was very knowledgable! Thanks to him for the care!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr Polsky is amazing. I am on my second pregnacy with him now. He did not deliver my daughter but did stop by in the mornjng to check on us and make sure we didn't have any questions. Before becoming pregnant this time I had a few miscarriages. Dr Polsky has been more than supportive and did everything in his power to put my mind at easy during the early weeks. His wife and staff have been exactly the same. Every visit has been enjoyable. Sometimes the wait can be a little long as he is very busy, but I say he and Dr Milrod are worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

The best doctor ever. He is caring and treat everyone great.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr Polsky is amazing!! Takes the time to listen. Helped me through a miscarriage and helped me get pregnant again!! Very compassionate doctor

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Staff, Office and Dr is fantastic. Dr Polsky was kind and undrstanding. I was very nervous going in and left calm and thankful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Polsky inserted my IUD before my cervix was fully dilated from the tablets. He knew this, spoke with another patient for a few minutes to give me some more time, and then inserted the IUD while I screamed and felt close to passing out. When I cursed from the worst pain in my life, he stated "That's warranted considering what you've just been through." I was his last patient, which is why he did not wait with me and headed straight home. The staff had to help me off the table, give me the most pain meds available, and then ensure repeteadly I was okay to drive home, long after Dr. Polksy had headed home for the day. This was done months ago, and to this day the pain makes me physically cringe. I have a body piercing and a few tattoos in the most notoriously painful areas (foot, ribs, etc.), but none of those instances come close to the pain I went through with this insertion. I have a very high pain threshold, yet now harbour a strong fear of getting this device removed. I will be seeing another MD from now on, even if it means travelling out of town. I feel sorry that Windsorites are stuck with this singular option; the revolving door of patients certainly makes it easy for Dr. Polsky to cut corners when he can, regardless of patient trauma. He is polite, knowledgeable, and retains good staff, but I would not recommend this MD.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Very helpful doctor so the receptionist, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Excellent Doctor, Horrible Staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

This man saved my life. Etopic pregnancy and no Dr would come to do my surgery. He's always pleasant and has the time to answer any questions. My fav Dr by far!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Horrible!!! Out of 9 months and over 20 visits my fiancé and I delt with Polski himself 4 times. After that he didn't even deliver our baby. AFTER that, he put my fiances IUD in wrong. Once we called about that, his next available day to go for a check up was 5 days after (because once again money and vacation is more important then my fiances pains making her barely unable to walk.) On top of everything the office is so small, half the pregnant women are standing because lack of seating. I would never recommend anyone to go there ever. Horrible.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015