Ratings for Dr. Aaron H. Chevinsky

Ok, dr. Chevinski is a knowledgeable good doctor but his group dr.s and receptionist have to say sucks and this could be because of dr. Chevinsky due to his bed side manners are very involved. My mother n law has this nasty cancer it was either chemo deteriorating her body or surgery. We took the risk over chemo and went with the surgery which I hope for now it worked out but she is not out of the bushes cause she need to get radiation. BUT SINCE AFTER THE SURGERY THEY HAD TO PUT IN A DRAIN IN TO THE SURGERY AREA AND IT BECAME A BIG PROBLEM THATS TAKING FOREVER TO SORT IT OUT. WE GOT AN INFECTION WHICH WAS EXPECTABLE BUT AFTER THE SURGERY THERE WAS AN BLOOD LEVEL ISSUE THAT THEY COULDNT FIX GOING IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AFTERTHE SURGERY ALMOST EVERY WEEK WE GOT MRSA INFECTION. DRAIN WAS PUT BACK IN AFTER IT WAS TAKEN OUT SINCE HER CONDITION WASN'T GETTING BETTER NO BODY WANTS A HEADACHE OF A PATIENT THEY WOULDn't RETURN CALLS IT WILL BE HARD TO SEE CHEVINSKY. Well the infection disease dr. That took care of her is another son of a onion he only seen her once after the hospital after 5 weeks oashish dr chandwani of iv antibiotics her infection is not down yet and her infection doctor decides to skip town leaving her with out medication. Now who should I call surgen or the dr. Thats no where to be found both dr. Are horiable so far if we are able to get rid this infection I dont want any things else. FINALLY I HAVE CONCLUDED IN MY MIND THEY DONT CARE AND DONT WANT TO HELP HER LEAVING HER FOR HER TO GET MORE INFECTION AND DIE! I UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR WOULD BE COMPLICATIONS AFTER THE SURGERY MY INTENTION WAS NOT TO BLAME HER INFECTION ON ANY ONE BUT, the FACT THAT NO BODY DOING ANYTHING AND NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO CALL BACK TO ANSWER A QUESTION THATS LEAVING THE PATIENT ON THERE OWN TO DIE. I HAVE JUST WORTE HERE THE PART OF THE ISSUE I WAS HAVING THEM THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY BUT IT WILL BE LONG ONE. BOTTOM LINE DR. CHEVINSKI KNOWS HIS STUFF BUT ONLY GET THE SURGERY PART DONE ANY OTHER PROBLEM IS NOT HIS AND SURPASSES TO SEE IT. HE IS A HOT SHOT HE EXPECTS HIS GROUP DR.S TO PICK UP AFTER HIM AND THEY RATHER NOT.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I have a lot to say about this doctor, and hope to be able to do so publicly- soon.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I went through a trauma and was so thankful he was such a skilled (and witty) doctor. He went the extra mile to make sure I was cared for and helped me through each phase of a difficult recovery due to the extent of surgery. I am so very thankful he took care of me and I am filled with hope because of this man.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Horrible, arrogant man. May be a good surgeon but an absolute jerk as a human being. No compassion, no explanations, can't be bothered to have a conversation or do research on a very unique and complicated situation. He is teaching his residents the same level of egotistical medical practice. Got him by default and would NEVER recommend him or use him again. In fact I am asking that he and his arrogant residents not enter my hospital room again.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Chevinsky is top doc! When I was told I had breast cancer I saw two other doctors before seeing Dr. Chevinsky. He was the only one I felt comfortable leaving my health in the hands of. He is extremely thorough, kind and professional. Clearly, his goal was for me to live cancer free! I wouldn't recommend anyone else and God bless Dr. Chevinsky and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

NO BED SIDE MANNER AND COMPASSION!!! a ****. I had a routine procedure and it was the worst experience.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Excellent surgeon, explained everything clearly, good personality and knowledge. Excellent assistant and office staff. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

The best surgeon I've ever known, had a distal pancreatectomy and several other procedures. This doc, I really *do* trust with my life !

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Aaron H. Chevinsky's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florham Park, NJ