Ratings for Dr. Sonny Cejic

Dr. Cejic is very competent with a lot of experience. He is friendly, compassionate, and easy to talk to. He supervises three residents, but you can always request an appointment directly with him. The residents can interfere with the continuity of care, but that is how we create good GP's! They always check things over with a fully licensed GP. In terms of continuity of care--just request an appointment with him every now and then to build on your therapeutic relationship. Furthermore, Dr. Cejic accesses all care provided to his patients through their electronic charting. The clinic provides many same day appointments which is wonderful, not to mention a 24/7 on-call physician for all patients of the clinic. This clinic is incredibly accessible. I will agree that the wait in the waiting room can be a bit long. However, I see this as a strength as patients are not rushed out the door. You are able to take your time and address more than one issue at each appointment. I'm sure they try their best to be timely; however, they do not compromise patient care in order to keep up with the clock. Lastly, I would like to say that Dr. Cejic is particularly strong in providing care to those with complex medical needs, as well as in providing care at end-of-life.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

His ability to help you depends what you health concerns are. If you have an autoimmune disease/thyroid disorder, look elsewhere. He won't tell you half of what you need to know. You will be given drugs for the rest of your life and no answers. There are a lot of amazing thyroid doctors out there. Dr Cejic isn't one of them. He might be wonderful for other health issues. That I'm not sure of. Please be careful if you have an autoimmune disease. Seek a second opinion if you truly want to heal and regain your health.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I was seen by one of Dr. Cejic's residents Dr. Cornish. Dr Cornish was very knowledgeable with my problem and he brought in Dr. Cejic to review. I was very satisfied with their care. I had been with Dr. Cejic for almost 10 years.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Compassionate and caring MD! He has been an awesome support in getting resources for me when I need them. Thanks Dr. Cejic!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Great MD for me and my family over at least 15 years!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I had to call the College of Physicians and Surgeons. Nice guy but defended the other doctors

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

This is the most caring professional comprehensive and thorough care I have ever received. Thankful to be a patient

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Excellent service from the staff and Dr. Cejic/team. I have been coming to the centre for over 15 years.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Extremely caring in helping with comforting our mother in her dying days. Very thankful to have great medical care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Cejic diagnosed my cancer and got specialists involved quickly! I have been coming to the center for quite some time and find the service excellent.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013