Ratings for Dr. Frank R. Lusher

I had a good visit. I only waited 15 min till i was seen by Dr Lusher. He answered all the questions that i asked. I've had this rash for over 10 yrs and seen other Dermatologist and never helped me. He is a kind person and was able to help me. His staff are nice and they welcome you with a smile. Patty was great, she helped me with any quesions that i had once Dr. Luhser was done. I called the next day having more questions Lily & Patty were able to help me. I've told all my friends and family and they LOVE him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr Lusher, gave me the used car salesman service. He was an hour late, and he just ran through like he was in a race. I couldnt even understand half of what he was saying, as a matter of fact, he was just speaking to his assistant to write on the paper. He didnt give me any advise or anything. I felt I wasted my money, furthermore the meds I got, didnt work...they made me worse.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

he is the kindest and most knowledgeable doctor. i have sent him many clients

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

There staff is great. Patty and stephanie are wonderful girls. They are very sweet and nice. The doctor was great. He took his time with me and answer all the question that i had. I had to waite about 20 min before i saw the doctor. I would recommend this office to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Frank R. Lusher's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mission Hills, CA