Ratings for Dr. KING G. Yee

Horrendous. When I asked whether he was telling me whether or not he was recommending if I should have a cath, he said to go home and talk it over with my family. (They didn't go to medical school.) He said, "If you were Peyton Manning or Reggie Miller, I would want you to have a cath to make sure there are no blockages." When I asked again for clarification, he again told me to go home and talk it over with my family. He told me how to take nitro (which I know), and I asked whether he was saying it's okay for me to keep running, even if I have the chest pain, as long as I have nitro. He said, "I'm not your mother." I am not making this up. I was stunned. He did give me good information about statins. In the end, he handed me his card and said, "Call if you want to schedule a cath." My primary doctor promptly found me another cardiologist, with whom I am exceedingly impressed and pleased.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. KING G. Yee's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)