Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Horowitz

He's the best I've seen, so to speak. Peds focus, but sees some adults, like me. I'd never go to another doctor for my eyes, unless he sent me.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Marc Horowitz is a SUPERIOR DOCTOR in EVERY WAY. His specialty is pediatric eye care and surgery. I only wish we had found him earlier for our youngest child who has amblyopia. She should have had her right eye patched when she was a toddler. Unfortunately our first ophthamologist equivocated re patching and by the time we found Marc it was too late. She was too old to be benefited by patching; the neural pathways were set and she will always have limited vision in that eye. Nevertheless Dr. Horowitz has given her excellent subsequent care, as he has every member of our family. Our daughter with the amblyopia is now having Marc see her 2-year old. Not taking any chances this time! There is another rating on this site for Dr. H that praises him highly, but the rater must have misunderstood the system and rated him 1 instead of 5. If that rating is still extant, adjust the results.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Dr. Marc A. Horowitz's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1978)