Ratings for Dr. Jean J. Yang

THE BEST OCULAR IMMUNOLOGIST EVER !!!!!!!!! Very attentive to every detail of ocular immunology. She is always aware about all patient's issues.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

The wait to see Dr. Yang is very long but she is an excellent specialist in her field and she does not rush you out of your exam. The women in her office are very sweet and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Making an appt with Dr. Yangs staff is very disrespectful.. Call them on the phone, ask me if Im a new patient (which Im nit). Yes, my kids are. They gave me a big sigh on the phone and tell me that she is not available until next month. Which is fine. I think they need to attend customer service.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

A very slow, uncarring , cold Doctor and staff. They made me wait 4 hours in the waiting room taking people comming in after me.lets her regular patients wait taking other emergency patients so she. Can bill the insurance higher. After waiting 4 hours would not see me had to make another visit which took 3 hours more. 7 hours for a eye exam.when she does get to you she is rude in a real rush and is rough and in a rush. Horrible office, horrible experience. Bad doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Horrible office. Does not honor apointments, long waits sometimes up to 3 hours or more. Extremely rude staff, Doctors attitude is not much better. Makes you waut long and then is rough and in a rush. Office looses records and payments made, very abrasive cold unfriendly staff.Goes out of her way to perform procedures that are not necessary. It all about over billing the insurance company. The pharmacy call them to refil a prescription they dont have the courtesy to return the pharmacies call. Overall a very bad practice.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

I would be stay clear of Dr Jean Yang. My Dad had cataract surgery in June 2008 and she permanently damaged his eye. Up until that time he was independent (age 78) but lost his ability to drive and had to give up most of his activities.Cataract surgery is suppose to be one of the most safe and uncomplicated surgeries & yet my Dad has suffered greatly. My opinion of Dr Yang is she rushes too much. Just watch her during an exam and you'll know what I mean. She races around like a chicken without a head. My gut told me to look elsewhere but my Dad had been using her for years for regular eye exams. I also don't think she is using current methods of surgery as I've since done extensive reading & cataract surgery today doesn't even require stitches because of the small incisions..well, my Dad had stitches. The only reason I have not initiated a lawsuit is because my Dad has Alzheimers and when I spoke to an attorney I was advised that if he couldn't testify there was no case.

Submitted January 25, 2009

Dr. Yang may have a wait in the waiting room, but the wait is well worth it. She spends as much time as necessary with each patient. She specializes in Uveitis, and worked under Dr. Foster, so she uses a modern approach to treatment.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Jean J. Yang's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)