Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Globus

I've seen Dr. G for everything from Pneumonia to an wound that went septic and he's always provided top level service. He recently left a larger practice and I didn't think twice about following him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr Globus is one of the Best Doctors i have known. He is very Professional and He really Listens to his patients. As we say He is one of the Few Md's that has personal touch to his Patients. He Listens' to Us...

Submitted September 24, 2014

My mother absolutely loves Dr Globus....what a wonderful personality he has. Each and every time I take her in to see him, he is always so pleasant. He takes whatever time he needs to explain any issues she might have so she she leaves feeling like she really understands and he cares. He speaks "to his patient" not "at his patient". He's easy to understand and always follows-up to make sure his patients are doing well.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Very knowledgable and thorough asks about past medical history and seem very interested in you and your well being. Staff is very nice but very busy I was in the exam room waiting for the assistant to check me out for over 20 mins and finally walked out and found them on my own. Other than that great visit and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

I was also worried when I found out that Dr. Burnett moved however, Dr. Globus is the best doctor I have ever had. He takes a lot of time, is attentive, is very thorough, brings up past med. issues & asks about them. Very knowlegeable...no guessing. Very smart, kind and friendly. He also makes sure to cover ALL basis.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

He took over for Dr. Burnett who was called off to service with the army. I was worried about who was going to take over for Dr.B, but I was quite happy with Dr. Globus. Fantastic doc, nice bedside manner and seems very smart and helpful, a great choice to replace Dr. Burnett.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Although his staff was kind of short and seem overly busy, he is usually on-time and spends plenty of time with me when I see him. Very friendly and smart! I recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey J. Globus's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company