Ratings for Dr. Christine Lebeuf

Dr Leboeuf is the absolute worst I ever encountered in my long life. She makes demands and then rebukes you when you follow up the way she required. Poor jugement, computer oriented care, unwilling to hear the patient ‘s assessment of the medical conditions. She throws you out like a dog if you have the slightest complaint about her approach... unthinkable... sorry I lost precious time trusting her and glad I am now in the capable hands of a much more competenr and kind physician.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

The vast majority of the reviews for Dr. Lebeuf are spot on (there are better Doctors out there). Both myself and my wife saw this doctor for several years and found her to be, in the best case, unhelpful and in the worst case, downright counter productive to our well being. We were in an MVA and she basically wanted nothing to do with us, just wrote some stuff down in our file "in case the lawyer needed it", then proceeded to tell my wife she didn't have a concussion after half a dozen other professionals had told her the opposite. My advice is to find a doctor who won't treat you like an uneducated troglodyte and cares your well being.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Not a good doctor. Very set in her own ways, and unable to decipher symptoms or listen. I always felt like a number. When she came into the room, I was the one asking 'how are you?' instead of her prompting conversation. Lacks empathy. I felt like I was educating her on the most recent research and tests that I needed....seems to be stuck in what she learned in med school years and years ago, without being open minded (or keeping up with) latest advancements. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Asked many times to see a Ear, Nose throat doctor due to being sick every month-2 months. She would not give me a referral until she saw for herself that I had 1-2cm left inbetween tonsils due to tonsillitis. I gotten sick 6-8times a year for two years straight and finally she gave me a referral. Another time; I had issues with my ITB (Iliotibial band syndrome) and she could not spell the medical term for it. I also asked for a breast examination two years ago and she refused to do one as I was still to young (I was 24/25y old) and that I shouldn't have to worry about it until much later.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Well if you want to have blood tests done on everything that might be wrong on you, you certainly have the right doctor for that. Everything with her is around "blood tests"....sorry but its not always the case, sometimes you need to go deeper to find out whats wrong with a patient. She was my doctor for many years and in all these years I was never able to connect with her. Very cold person.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Lebeuf for about 15 years. The first few years were difficult with her. Lack of time and feeling unheard being the biggest issues. However, once the location changed and the receptionists replaced... My entire experience became much better. The ladies at the front desk are always friendly and eager to help. Dr. Lebeuf now spends much more time in our appointments; however, if you come with a long list of different ailments, she gets noticeably overwhelmed. I think it's because she feels I'm asking her to fix it all right now (which I'm not). I really feel like she listens and honestly cares about me. She always comes in with a smile and seems genuinely happy to see me. She has a vast medical knowledge and doesn't seem behind in new medical advances (as elderly doctors often are). She is very patient and gentle with me. I'm happy I have Dr. Lebeuf as my family doctor. A rough start but something changed. Who knows? Maybe she read this site years ago. Maybe it was simply booking more time with each patient and having better receptionists. Maybe it's age. Whatever the case, I'm so grateful for the change. I consider myself lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

She is friendly, but not a good doctor. She seems not interested in advancing her medical knowledge. But at the same time, it is difficult to get referrals to specialists even she did not address the issue. We got frustrated and went to the Emergency to get help and X-Ray. After our visit to Emergency, she did not ask the results from the X-Ray. Fortunately her locum explained the results of the X-Ray and did the necessary referrals. We have chosen to see another GP accordingly.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Lebeuf treats me like a number. During our appointments she is focused on her computer more than me... because it's more important to take notes than interact with the patient. I once came in with (what I had no idea at the time was) an anxiety disorder. In the 10 minutes I spent with her, she never once asked me what I was feeling or what has happened lately to cause me such grief. I left her office highly confused, with an Rx in my hand for meds which I had no idea how they would benefit me. Only months later did I discover that what I was dealing with was anxiety; and sought proper treatment with specialists. I've also been in for routine paps... and almost every single time, it comes back inconclusive. I then usually get a phone call from the office telling me I have to come in about the results. When I do come in, I'm told that it was inconclusive, but nothing is wrong, and they can't do another test for six months. Waste of time. Especially after spending an hour in the waiting room after my allotted appointment time. I've been going to a special women's clinic instead for two years and my paps come back normal every time. I feel like Dr. Lebeuf doesn't spend enough time with her patients, which is perhaps a consequence of our medical system. But having her as a GP is a complete waste of time. The only benefit to having her as a GP is that she is part of health link and can get you in to see an after hours Dr. for emergencies.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

For an annual pap exam she was fine. Anything else, it didn't seem as though she took me seriously. It became very difficult to book an appointment with her hours and the receptionists were always very short with you and rude. I've decided to try a different doctor. Be wary they will charge you $25 to send your files to your new doctor. Just another jab.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Personally, I did not feel comfortable with her. She is older, so elderly may feel more comfortable with Dr. .Lebeuf. I didn't feel like as though she interested in new medical advancements or referrals to specialist if she was not to address the issue. Her practice has merged with other physcians and specialist which may help. After 3 yrs of seeing Dr.Lebeuf, I have choosen to see a different family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014