Ratings for Dr. Lachelle Noftall

Everything was great from the first appointment to my surgery. It took a while to get my surgery booked but this is greatly due to her having to be booked at the same time as Dr. Oija.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

After my first visit to this pompous, unfriendly, and rude excuse for a medical doctor, I see that others experienced the same thing. While her staff were great, she was the polar opposite. In and out in 5 minutes, told me nothing about what was happening with my eyes, made several stupid comments, and otherwise could have cared less about what was going on with my medical situation from my perspective, as she was only interested in what my inept family physician wrote on the referral. She said I'll see you in 24 to 36 months, and I can say that will not happen. I wouldn't go back to her even if I go blind. I will have the work she did repeated soon, out-of-country, so I don't need to see her in the future. Unbelievable what we accept for doctors here in NB,. With zero competition within her profession due to the Medicare money stream, she doesn't have to care, or even pretend. She wouldn't last in a country where she had to compete for patients with other doctors. This lack of choice in Canada is one of the failures of our socialized medical system. This doctor is a loser.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

OMG just came back from an appointment with Dr Noftall. I want to punch the rudeness and her OCD out of her. Can't believe she made it as a dr that one. Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Noftall is the worst I ever had. She is rude and so cold. I have bin seeing her for quite soon time and that is it. I truly have enough of her. Every time I come out of her office I feel worst than when I went n. Most time crying myway out of there. I can't believe her rudeness. I would not recommend her to anybody. Not even a dog. She is not there to help anybody. I feel sorry for her staff to have to put up with her. Miserable person to say the least.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Noftall is by far the worst doctor I have been in contact with in my 15+ years in this city. She is immensely rude, punctuality means literally nothing to her, and I am convinced she is homophobic. She gave me a fluorescine dye scan which caused an allergic reaction, requiring me to go on a Benedryl drip, and refused to allow my then-partner to see me - wouldn't even tell her what room I went to! I ended up having to file with the CRH Patient Advocate. She snapped at me during the one laser surgery she did on me (my first ever) and made me cry to the point of quaking and made it seem like I was purposely making her job harder by being afraid. I told my GP to send me to someone else and I have never laid eyes on her since. STRONGLY RECOMMEND SOMEONE ELSE.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I received an excellent outcome and fully appreciated the efficient process by her and her staff.

Submitted December 14, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for about three years to see if I could have my drooping eyelids lifted. I was checked regularly and told that the govt would not cover this procedure until it worsened. I was given eye drops to start as my eye pressure "seemed elevated"? I have since has my eye pressure checked by both an optometrist as well as another ophthalmologist and my eye pressure is fine!! The second ophthalmologist also said my eye lids were no problem to fix, and when would I like to have them done?? I have waited for over three years! I would recommend a second opinion to others wanting there eyes checked.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

i had surgery in moncton but live in fredericton i had complication so they send me to see her, she took ct scan and then told me there was nothing wrong with what was going it was all due to old age, so went back in moncton to see my specialist and there was so much inflamation and liquid and blood in my eye that now i am loosing my siht and need injection to stop the bleeding ,maybe..... if she would have done something i would be this advance in my eye desease and she was rude and not knowledgeable in my experience with her, would not recommend

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Perhaps the rudest bedside manner I have ever had. I mean it, she's awful to people. Doesn't write notes for visits, and doesn't like to have others in room when patient visiting. Sends for tests that likely aren't necessary, I suspect to rack up consultation payments from medicare.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I found her to be very kind, helpful and professional. Her staff were friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015