Ratings for Dr. Victor Sam

A stranger in the street noticed I was in pain and recommended I see Dr. Sam. This changed my life. After 19 years with a rare condition, I feel great. I now have hope now that my pain condition is not permanent. He is the first person to explain the details of my condition to me and one of only 2 experts in BC (after numerous visits to RMT, surgeons, paramedical, etc.) I have met that truly understand and know how to treat it. Try seeing him at least once. His high skill and integrity are rare.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

No nonsense blessed skills. Never been to better, and I've been to a lot. Get your life back, on track! Can't say enough great things. I wept with gratitude. OK and there is no staff. Not needed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Not only is Dr Sam effective he is also honest and his fees are economical. In a profession filled with ethical controversies Dr Sam is the shining star. He doesn't push more therapy at you. In fact the reverse is true. After one or 2 treatments he will tell "you don't need any more". After being in chronic back pain for 7 year he was able to give me my pain free mobility back. He is also excellent at treating vertigo. Can't recommend him enough. Don't be scared by the low key office, the Hawaiian shirts and the off the wall sense of humor. Just try him out and you probably thank me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

More of the same! I see Victor every 4 or 5 years when my bursitis acts up. He usually has my hip back in place in 1 - 3 visits. Tried other Chiro's when I moved off the Mainland and none of them could resolve the issue like Victor. They were all talking long term regular visits etc etc. Victor has spoiled me. No one else will do. We need more like him!! Just a warning that his office is not the cushy low lighting with the receptionist, but don't let that fool you that he doesn't know what he is doing or is any way unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Sam keeps me moving. Best chiropractor I have ever seen. I visit him every month and he keeps my sciatica at bay.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr Sam is a one man show. He runs his own office and always gets me in to see him when I come back home to Vancouver. I miss him since I moved to Alberta, he adjusts you once and you are fixed and good to go til you wreck yourself again. :p

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I THINK I have seen Dr Sam 10 times in the past 6 years I have known him. He has restored my life by adjusting my spine and taking away my lower back pain instantly. He just says "come back if you have pain" Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I am in Calgary till June and miss Dr. Sam! I can't find anyone nearly bad good here. He is my favorite chiropractor and I've been to over 18.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Sam is a healer and has given me freedom from pain that destroys who I really am. He is always friendly and he finds the time to fit you in when you are in severe pain. I have had back pain since I was a teenager due to a sports injury. I have seen many chiropractors and other pain specialists and he is the best there is when it comes to relief of chronic back pain. Thanks Dr. Sams !

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I used to see Dr. Sam years ago when I lived in Vancouver. and always had good results. I moved to the Kootenays and have not been able to find anyone here who can provide the same relief as him. So I take to a trip to Vancouver when I can, and often the main reason is to see him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014