Ratings for Dr. Victor Sam

More of the same! I see Victor every 4 or 5 years when my bursitis acts up. He usually has my hip back in place in 1 - 3 visits. Tried other Chiro's when I moved off the Mainland and none of them could resolve the issue like Victor. They were all talking long term regular visits etc etc. Victor has spoiled me. No one else will do. We need more like him!! Just a warning that his office is not the cushy low lighting with the receptionist, but don't let that fool you that he doesn't know what he is doing or is any way unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Sam keeps me moving. Best chiropractor I have ever seen. I visit him every month and he keeps my sciatica at bay.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr Sam is a one man show. He runs his own office and always gets me in to see him when I come back home to Vancouver. I miss him since I moved to Alberta, he adjusts you once and you are fixed and good to go til you wreck yourself again. :p

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I THINK I have seen Dr Sam 10 times in the past 6 years I have known him. He has restored my life by adjusting my spine and taking away my lower back pain instantly. He just says "come back if you have pain" Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I am in Calgary till June and miss Dr. Sam! I can't find anyone nearly bad good here. He is my favorite chiropractor and I've been to over 18.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Sam is a healer and has given me freedom from pain that destroys who I really am. He is always friendly and he finds the time to fit you in when you are in severe pain. I have had back pain since I was a teenager due to a sports injury. I have seen many chiropractors and other pain specialists and he is the best there is when it comes to relief of chronic back pain. Thanks Dr. Sams !

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I used to see Dr. Sam years ago when I lived in Vancouver. and always had good results. I moved to the Kootenays and have not been able to find anyone here who can provide the same relief as him. So I take to a trip to Vancouver when I can, and often the main reason is to see him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

I heard from 3 people over 3 months that I should visit Dr Sam for my injury to lower back that pinched my sciatic nerve causing such pain I could not walk more than 50 feet without resting. I had 3 visits to emergency room over the 3 months and not one young doctor looked at my back or hip which was out of place. I was given strong medication as a "solution" by the medical "professionals" that only masked the problem. I required two nerve block therapies before seeing Victor Sam who in 3-4 visits had the pain reduced 90% and straightened out my hip joint and made great progress on my L5 vertibrae. I saw a total of 13 doctors that all felt they knew how to treat it but none could say what was causing it. 2 physiotherapist/chiropracters with fancy offices and laser light treatments were aloof to what the issue was but were happy to charge 2-3x as much. Canada needs more caring and honest Dr's like Mr Sam. 27 years of motorcycle riding and no pain in back.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Recommended to me by two friends, and glad they did. First chiropractor to successfully crack my neck, usually I stiffen up and they can't do it. Friendly and pleasant, helpful, and fast results. I have improved mobility, and I've seen different chiros for months and they didn't do what he did in 3 visits.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

I found this Dr on Rate MD's Top 10 List of Chiropractors and I was not Disappointed! He was very courteous and caring with your problem(s) and really tries to help you. He is not one of those who keeps scheduling you back for repeat business unless you actually need it. If you want a Good No Nonsense Skillful Chiropractor to help you then Dr. Victor Sam is one who I would certainly recommend! P.S. It appears Dr. Sam is without a receptionist, so I ratted him as the "Staff" which was Good. I guess this is one way he keeps his costs down which is certainly reflected in his very reasonable rates!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012