Ratings for Dr. Delbert L. Yoder

I've treated with Doctor Yoder for over 20 years, I had Endometriosis and in so much pain, he was always so compassionate and took his time to talk to me and explain things to me. I had lost my insurance due to work changes and he helped me by finding cheaper Meds that I could afford and that worked. Eventually I needed a Hysterectomy. He again was compassionate. I will soon move from Pa. But, if I have any Gynie problems in the future. I will come back to Pa and see Dr Yoder I trust him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr.yoder did a robotic hysterectomy on me after years of problems leaving me with no other options. He was kind,compassionate, and absolutley wonderful. Almost immediately post surgery i felt better.....years of pain and cramping gone.....all i can say is thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

This doctor is a little more than amazing. I had minor surgery with him today and what dr. actually holds your hand in the holding area thru the OR until I was under? He was with me the whole time literally and reassured me how I would be alright. I was a nervous wreck. He is not only a great doctor (I barely have any pain just cramping)after both of these procedures, he is so caring, compassionate, soft spoken, explains everything, very nice man. He actually cares. There are not alot of doctors out there like him. I higly recommend him to anyone. Definitely the best in my book.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Yoder. He helped me through a tough time when I had a placental abruption and lost my baby at 17 weeks. I was very stressed in my next pregnancy but he assured me that everything was going to be okay. And he was right. I looked forward to my prenatal appointments because I knew he would put a smile on my face. He has a great sense of humor, and that is needed when you feel like crap and you're getting fatter than ever! My labor and delivery went very smoothly, my sons heart rate dropped, but everybody acted in a professional and efficient matter so that I wouldn't get worked up. I highly encourage anyone looking for an great ob/gyn to go see Dr. Yoder, you will be very pleased.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I transferred for a different facility to use Dr Yoder and never once regretted it. He is amazing! He listens to you and gives you options. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

I went to the hospital on 1/24/2012 for a D&C scheduled in December 2011. I got to the hospital at 10:45 am, 15 mins early as suggested by the staff, was given an IV and was waiting to go to the OR. My nurse told me that my surgery was scheduled for 12:30pm. At 12:10 pm, the nurse came back in to tell me that she had very bad news for me. Dr. Yoder was tied up in a meeting that was going to last all day and he wanted to reschedule. I had taken paid vacation time for this and my sister who accompanied me took time off work as well. I had fasted with nothing by mouth from midnight forward. Since refused to reschedule this had to contiune for the whole day. The actual surgery never took place until 7:30pm that day! The ASU nurses, the CRNA, the OR staff and the anesthesiologist all apologized to me. None of them were at fault. Dr Yoder did not apologize nor offer any kind of explanation. I did not get home from the hospital till 11pm that evening. A total nightmare.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

I found the staff at Dr. Yoder's office to be extremely efficient and polite. I have never had to wait for any extreme length of time and I found the entire office to be quite organized! Dr. Yoder has always made me feel like I was his only patient by spending what ever amount of time I needed to answer my questions or put any fears or doubts to rest, he never made me feel rushed. I've always found him to be very pleasant, extremely compassionate and very understanding. He has always has "MY" best interest at heart. I find his knowledge in women's health issues, right up to date. He tells you what you need to hear not what you want to hear and takes the time to explain everything to you so you understand. He treats you like family! I really can't imagine seeing any other group of doctors than the ones in his office, because all of the doctors in his office are as well educated, compassionate and caring as he is! He & his whole staff are "Awesome" in my book!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Could be more friendly & open to alternative medicine. Surgery is not the only option is many cases. Is well learned in mainstream medicine.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Dr. Delbert L. Yoder's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)