Ratings for Dr. CHRISTOPHER M. Hull

I was very disappointed that staff called me in to excise a mole that was benign. Two minutes of work ended up costing a boatload of money and they sent the tissue to the lab twice, at great expense. I believe that they use the fear of cancer to coerce unsuspecting patients into unneeded treatment. I notice this form doesn't leave much room to discuss cost/payment, but it should. The clinical staff acts as if cost is not a treatment factor, when, in fact, it is a very compelling factor. Further, billing staff said that my plan was covered, but I have since learned that I could have had the procedure elsewhere for much less. Any doctor who acts as if cost is irrelevant is not doing his/her job. Plus, the U's billing department is very aggressive in light of the fact that no one discusses cost prior to the procedure. Don't use these guys unless you are rich.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. CHRISTOPHER M. Hull's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

GHI