You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Cahill

Dr Cahill is outstanding. My gastro Dr couldn't figure out what was wrong. 24 hrs after seeing Dr Cahill he had it all figured out and proceeded to eliminate the problem. I am VERY grateful!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Expert in his field. Very thorough and supportive.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have had amoebas for a year now, trying to get rid of them has been almost impossible! Cahill is very knowledgeable and has been very patient with me so far and we are still working on getting me back to my normal self again. He has gotten rid of this parasite before for me and I know he will surely again :)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Submitted January 24, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cahill. He was the ONLY doctor who was able to give me a correct diagnosis. I went to other specialists for months only to be told I'm "fine" while I was in so much pain and felt like I had the flu everyday. Parasites cause serious damage and the strangest symptoms, but he is the only doctor who was able to help me. This world needs more doctors like him and it's a pity that no other doctor considers parasites or has the knowledge to treat them properly. This man is a Saint and I owe my good health to him! I hope other Doctors take interest in his expertise and become more educated in the field of parasitology, especially the gastroenterologists who just sum everything up to IBS.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

This is a really amazing doctor. He diagnoses you very quickly and then helps to get the proper care. If you have a parasite, or never even suspect it, but have so-called IBS or gastro issues, and more seriously other things such as sleeping issues, indigestion, bloating, weight loss, loss of appetite, itching, rashes, which are often unexplained, whether they came on suddenly or gradually, go see this doctor. I would strongly advice against seeing typical doctors or gastro "specialists" in particular. They just dont know how to diagnose anything. They have no knowledge of parasites and think they exist only in some OTHER country. And they will give you steroids and other drugs like humira , which will destroy your gut and immunity. Take it from me. I wasted so much time, running from doctor to doctor. Until I had the fortune to see this doctor. There just are not many doctors of Cahill's caliber!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

He's the best in his field! He knows how to diagnose and treat parasites from Third World Countries with the highest standards of investigation. You're lucky to find him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Doctor Cahill seemed like he had potential. There seem to be few parasite specialist doctors in New York and probably other states as well currently so Dr. kevin Cahill seemed like he could be a shot at helping ongoing problems. Ultimately this doctor did not help. First time I saw him he claimed he found a parasite that seemed different than what my symptoms were for or at least symptoms suggested other types as well and my second visit with him found nothing. The doctor also seems to talk a lot about himself and doesn't even give blood tests to confirm or help with diagnosing infections. Overall this doctor did not help and I have to seek out more doctors now. Cahill's office isn't cheap either as the office takes cash as opposed to insurance. If he did comprehensive blood tests and spent more time with patients it seems like his office could have potential but as it is now it isn't that way. He may be able to help some people but overall I would give this office a low rating.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Kevin M. Cahill's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1961)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cahill is outstanding. My gastro Dr couldn't figure out what was wrong. 24 hrs after seeing Dr Cahill he had it all figured out and proceeded to eliminate th..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable , Prompt, Supportive . Dr. Cahill is straight forward with a great bedside manner and saved my husband and my lives. We are eternally grateful. "

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Expert in his field. Very thorough and supportive. "

June 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have had amoebas for a year now, trying to get rid of them has been almost impossible! Cahill is very knowledgeable and has been very patient with me so far a..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He's the only one who repeatedly solves parasite problems that other doctors and labs miss!"

February 10, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Kevin Cahill has severe limitation in his diagnosis and treatment. Good thing is e takes parasites seriously unlike other bad gastro doctors, who chuck up all g..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cahill. He was the ONLY doctor who was able to give me a correct diagnosis. I went to other specialists for months only..."

November 27, 2014