Ratings for Dr. Howard Cohen

Dr. Cohen has been my GP for many many years. I am extremely lucky to be his patient. He is extremelt knowledgeable and very caring. I tell everyone I have the best doctor in the world. The staff has his office very organized and it's very rare to have even a ten minute wait. I hope he never retires :-).

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

This dr misdiagnosed my family member 3 times....when he finally read the blood properly he had full blown cancer and died 2.5 months later in agony. Another family goes there and he has been complaining of a particular issue and Dr. Cohen would not refer him and now he has active cancer.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I have had Dr. Cohen as my family doctor for 40 years and trust him totally. He has a very holistic approach to medicine and prefers the patient use their own resources - rest, exercise, balanced diet, etc. Thank you Dr. Cohen, Gail W.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr Cohen has been an excellent doctor, consultant and advisor to me for over 35 years.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I called to ask them what time they are open to. The rude receptionist demanded 3 times that I state my full name before they can tell me if they are open or not. When I said, "a yes or no would suffice" she got angry at me. I'm upset and poorly treated before even getting to the unknowledgable, dismissive, and useless doctor. Go somewhere else. Anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I was very sick, and this doctor did absolutely nothing to help me. I don't know how he sleeps at night, given what a negative impact he has had on so many patients. I should have realized right away that this is a terrible doctor, because I called many doctors, and he was the only one taking new patients, and without even a waiting list. This doctor should retire.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

The best doctor I have ever had. His approach has always been to take the time to get to know the detailed history of any issue (when required) rather than prematurely diagnosing and prescribing medications. I love that he promotes proactive alternatives to resolve medical issues such as diet, exercise, methods of reducing stress...etc

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I think its time to Look for a new doctor. As previews reviewer said, he does not seem to try to help, like he doesn't believe you.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Horrible doctor. Completely useless, doesn't do anything to help you. Don't waste your time with this awful doctor. He refuses to run any diagnostic tests or refer you to a specialist, even when these things are obviously required. I had to go see another doctor to get my problems taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Really superb - he and staff interact well with patients -is very interested in all that is affecting patient, sometimes too long which delays next appointments; a minor inconvenience for a top rate doctor

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016