Ratings for Dr. Howard Cohen

I called to ask them what time they are open to. The rude receptionist demanded 3 times that I state my full name before they can tell me if they are open or not. When I said, "a yes or no would suffice" she got angry at me. I'm upset and poorly treated before even getting to the unknowledgable, dismissive, and useless doctor. Go somewhere else. Anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I was very sick, and this doctor did absolutely nothing to help me. I don't know how he sleeps at night, given what a negative impact he has had on so many patients. I should have realized right away that this is a terrible doctor, because I called many doctors, and he was the only one taking new patients, and without even a waiting list. This doctor should retire.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

The best doctor I have ever had. His approach has always been to take the time to get to know the detailed history of any issue (when required) rather than prematurely diagnosing and prescribing medications. I love that he promotes proactive alternatives to resolve medical issues such as diet, exercise, methods of reducing stress...etc

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I think its time to Look for a new doctor. As previews reviewer said, he does not seem to try to help, like he doesn't believe you.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Horrible doctor. Completely useless, doesn't do anything to help you. Don't waste your time with this awful doctor. He refuses to run any diagnostic tests or refer you to a specialist, even when these things are obviously required. I had to go see another doctor to get my problems taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Really superb - he and staff interact well with patients -is very interested in all that is affecting patient, sometimes too long which delays next appointments; a minor inconvenience for a top rate doctor

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

MY mother suffered horribly at the hands of this sorry excuse of a MD.. When she had low blood pressure he sent her home instead of sending her to emergency. The next day, she ended up in emergency where she was diagnosed with stage 5 cancer. She passed 5 days later. DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR!!! The sooner he retires , the better!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Cohen you're the best. The comments below tell you just what type of doctor he is. He is there for his patients not the money. Thank you doctor Cohen for everything.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Cohen never rushes you and you can discuss several issues at once. I have great faith in the advice he gives. After he diagnosed me with FMS he went out and learnt more about the syndrome.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013