Ratings for Dr. Zoltan Rona

Dr. Rona is that rare physician who is not only a medical doctor but also has a M.Sc. in biochemistry and clinical nutrition. For me, his extensive knowledge in both areas is the main reason why I'm a patient and have been since the 1980s. Noteworthy too are Dr. Rona's thorough approach(my family M.D. commented on this recently), listening respectfully and closely to my thoughts and feelings about the issue at hand and certainly being generous with advice. He may address nutrition, supplements, medications, blood work and other tests, referrals or all of these in seeking to determine an optimal solution each and every time. As a natural outcome here, I show up to do my part, health and well-being are priorities now and life continues to change in relevant and lasting ways- ways which, to me, often can be truly amazing! So, thank you Dr. Rona for your ongoing commitment to such health-giving and life-giving work. It is greatly appreciated! And before ending, a shout-out goes to you Carla and Elizabeth for your always pleasant and helpful manner at the front desk despite what's going on there.

Submitted June 8, 2018

We visited so many "Specialists" and waited for 18 months from one referral to another - in hopes they can diagnose my 9-10 year old daughter. Symptoms were extreme back pain, lack and decrease of mobility and flexibility (Previous gymnast), then progressed to pains in random body parts, like elbows, wrists, knees, ankles.... couldn't go to school anymore, no gym or any sports either. crying of pain on the couch every day. All saying we don't know what's going on - here's some codeine to help her pain. Last one, suggested she needs psychiatric help and talks, because she might be lonely. Dr. Rona was able to pinpoint the issue on the first visit, waited on blood work to confirm, but she felt better in 2,3 weeks. Yes it might be costly, but this 18 months of hell and absolute ridiculous "specialists"...., how can you put a price on life without pain..... Dr. Rona is the best to diagnose you, especially when regular Drs can't help and you don't fit in their boxes. But I would recommend not to wait so long. My daughter is back to gymnastics, dance and she's even more flexible than before. Thank you Dr. Rona for giving her - her life back

Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Rona's protocols work! Yes, you must be 100% committed to see results. Diligence and hard work pays off under Dr. Rona's care. I've seen numerous people restore their health when conventional medicine could no longer. I am living proof. I've made a full recovery from the devastating side effects of an intense chemo protocol, high risk cardiac failure, and an elevated liver enzyme count. All this when conventional medicine doctors told me it wouldn't be possible. Dr. Rona listens attentively, is extremely knowledgeable, and is vested in his patient's health.

Submitted March 4, 2018

My experience was the opposite of these 5 star reviews. Yes, he is quite expensive. One would not mind if results were seen. I reacted adversely to a couple of his supplements, he will not offer you a refund. After moving from the area and was too ill (despite all his treatments) to travel and wanted a copy of a document, he insisted I came in person for it as he wanted the money for a visit for a document generated on a previous visit. Make sure you get all copies of documents, he will not give you a copy without you paying for a visit. This refusal to give me a copy of a document I already paid for told me all I need to know. I have dealt with several alternative doctors in my quest for health and have received the most help from a homeopath. I spent a lot of money and came across a lot of mercenary types before meeting this homeopath. It turns out that a lot of them are the same as the uncaring MD I passed through. Educate yourself, do your research; this is what helped me in the end.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I’ve read many of Dr. Rona’s articles over probably 20 years. They are widely available. Recently I knew ‘something was up’ with my health but not yet on the radar of conventional medicine. I hesitated for months because I knew from getting the preliminary information from Dr. Rona’s office that this was not going to be an inexpensive journey, if I decided to go ahead. I also knew that I would have to be in an extremely committed frame of mind to work on my health with Dr. Rona. The reviewers here who rated him highly, said that absolute commitment and adherence are prerequisite to a successful outcome are right. The success can be stunning. For 2 ½ months I have been near fanatical in my adherence to his recommended protocol. I already knew a few things that I was remiss on: enough water intake, gaps in exercising when that was the first thing off the table, casualty to more pressing things and so on. The results in 2 ½ month, which I expected would easily take a year to accomplish IF they could be accomplished at all, have been astonishing. And Dr. Rona’s appreciation/recognition of that kind of commitment is noticeable. If you haven’t been able to get the help you need through conventional medicine, Dr. Rona is definitely worth a try. BUT only if you are willing to be 100% committed (and it IS work, a LOT of work, but somehow also feels easy if you are that committed, and it matters to you), then he’s the next step. But like his front office will readily advise you, if you are not prepared to be fully present and ready to do the work, wait until you are, or save your money. BTW Cora, his administrator/receptionist is outstanding, welcoming, compassionate and readily forthcoming with information and so is her occasional sub Elizabeth.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Patient's update
He has a dispensary on site but never once suggested I shop there. He does recommend best brands and several stores where you can find them.

Submitted December 7, 2017

This doctor can think out of the box, and can solve problems most doctors know nothing about. He gets to the bottom of the issue. I've had routine testing done, along with a food sensitivity test that literally changed my life. A live blood cell test showed I had parasites, and a hair analysis showed mineral deficiencies. I feel better at 58 than I did in my 20s, 30's and 40s, thanks to Dr Rona. Some complain he is too expensive, I feel he is worth every penny since he solved many of my health issues. You get what you pay for with this doctor, the others are free, need I say more?

Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Rona is the best doctor I have ever been to, and I have seen a fair number over my sixty-seven years. Most recently, he got me off the blood pressure medication I was on (which my regular GP said I would be on for life) through supplements, dietary advice, etc. He has helped me to overcome several problems with his orthomolecular approach. Incredible.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Doctor Zoltan Rona charges above OHIP , FIST APPOINTMENT CONSULTATION $795.00 Following appointments $395.00 Plus he is going to sell you Vitamins!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

If you have a health problem that you want fixed, go see Dr. Rona. He is extremely knowledgeable. If you just want to take a pill to mask your symptoms then go to a walk in clinic. I think he is awesome and I recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Rona is an excellent doctor who has written many books and has helped many people.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016