Ratings for Dr. Zoltan Rona

Doctor Zoltan Rona charges above OHIP , FIST APPOINTMENT CONSULTATION $795.00 Following appointments $395.00 Plus he is going to sell you Vitamins!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

If you have a health problem that you want fixed, go see Dr. Rona. He is extremely knowledgeable. If you just want to take a pill to mask your symptoms then go to a walk in clinic. I think he is awesome and I recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Rona is an excellent doctor who has written many books and has helped many people.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

He is completely guessing at best. He is only concerned with selling you vitamins or more tests. Hopeless.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I first went to Dr Rona about 7 years ago after seeing every doctor and specialist because I had been consistently ill. None of them could figure out what was wrong. I went to see Dr Rona on a recommendation. It was expensive for me at the beginning because I wanted to do as much tests as possible to figure out what was wrong and get a whole picture. Dr rona figured it out immediately. He also told me how to resolve the problem through diet alone and suggested that vitamins would help but we're not necessary. I did exactly what he told me and within 2 months, the problem was completely resolved. I have seen him many times over the years and just this week went to see him. I had read many reviews on this site that he is pushing his vitamins, etc. But he absolutely did not do that. In fact, he recommended other brands. And the reality is that no one needs to buy vitamins from High Level Wellness; you can buy them anywhere. However, I choose his products every time because I know he has researched the quality of products extensively. I trust his products completely. This doctor really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Rona is very knowledgeable an caring . I went to see Dr. Rona about 1 1/2 years ago because I was diagnosed with pre- high blood pressure . My family physician recommended that I take tablets to control my pressure before it got out of control. Later I was also diagnosed with pre diabetes I did not like the idea of taking tablets. I wanted the cause to be treated and not the symptoms. Dr. Rona was the ideal doctor for this kind of treatment . After sending me for some blood tests he was able to find out what my system was lacking and what I had too much of, and recommended supplements .Today I can say that both my problems are almost back to normal readings. I am so happy that I am under the care of Dr, Rona . He is the greatest.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

After being to five other doctors, Dr. Zoltan Rona was able to uncover the reason for me being sick where the other doctors did not have a clue. There's definitely a time and place depending on the circumstance for sure Who might be stronger in one area than another Thanks Dr. Rona

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I think Dr Zoltan should consider retiring, he's always crunky as as he can, doesn't stop looking at his phone and, anyet all he doesn't give a shot about you well been, all what he cares for is, MONEY! I stopped coming after my third visit, he's stuff are the best I've ever seen ( BTW) the make you feel welcomed and ease the tension you get from him * although we pay big money to see him* Hope this will be useful for the new patient, you're wasting your time and money!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Since seeing Dr. Rona he cured me of parasites and was exposed again by the ongoing fecal matter in the washing machines at 49 Lebovic Campus Dr. And was knowledgable enough to have tested for heavy metal allergies which helped explain some of the severe reactions that i was having, he truly is the most knowledgeable Dr. That i have ever worked with.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

He is the best doctor I have ever been to. My platelets were plunging for no apparent reason. My GP sent me to a specialist who wanted to test me for HIV and Hep C, etc even though I told him I was not in a high risk group. Dr. Rona sent me to a colleague in the basement of High Level Wellness to have some live cell analysis done. One drop of blood was all it took. I could see the parasites burrowing into my blood cells, their little tails wiggling away. Dr. Rona put me on an herbal product called parasite - the parasites were gone and my platelet count climbing in a couple of months. Brilliant!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015