Ratings for Dr. Zoltan Rona

My experience was the opposite of these 5 star reviews. Yes, he is quite expensive. One would not mind if results were seen. I reacted adversely to a couple of his supplements, he will not offer you a refund. After moving from the area and was too ill (despite all his treatments) to travel and wanted a copy of a document, he insisted I came in person for it as he wanted the money for a visit for a document generated on a previous visit. Make sure you get all copies of documents, he will not give you a copy without you paying for a visit. This refusal to give me a copy of a document I already paid for told me all I need to know. I have dealt with several alternative doctors in my quest for health and have received the most help from a homeopath. I spent a lot of money and came across a lot of mercenary types before meeting this homeopath. It turns out that a lot of them are the same as the uncaring MD I passed through. Educate yourself, do your research; this is what helped me in the end.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I’ve read many of Dr. Rona’s articles over probably 20 years. They are widely available. Recently I knew ‘something was up’ with my health but not yet on the radar of conventional medicine. I hesitated for months because I knew from getting the preliminary information from Dr. Rona’s office that this was not going to be an inexpensive journey, if I decided to go ahead. I also knew that I would have to be in an extremely committed frame of mind to work on my health with Dr. Rona. The reviewers here who rated him highly, said that absolute commitment and adherence are prerequisite to a successful outcome are right. The success can be stunning. For 2 ½ months I have been near fanatical in my adherence to his recommended protocol. I already knew a few things that I was remiss on: enough water intake, gaps in exercising when that was the first thing off the table, casualty to more pressing things and so on. The results in 2 ½ month, which I expected would easily take a year to accomplish IF they could be accomplished at all, have been astonishing. And Dr. Rona’s appreciation/recognition of that kind of commitment is noticeable. If you haven’t been able to get the help you need through conventional medicine, Dr. Rona is definitely worth a try. BUT only if you are willing to be 100% committed (and it IS work, a LOT of work, but somehow also feels easy if you are that committed, and it matters to you), then he’s the next step. But like his front office will readily advise you, if you are not prepared to be fully present and ready to do the work, wait until you are, or save your money. BTW Cora, his administrator/receptionist is outstanding, welcoming, compassionate and readily forthcoming with information and so is her occasional sub Elizabeth.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Patient's update
He has a dispensary on site but never once suggested I shop there. He does recommend best brands and several stores where you can find them.

Submitted December 7, 2017

This doctor can think out of the box, and can solve problems most doctors know nothing about. He gets to the bottom of the issue. I've had routine testing done, along with a food sensitivity test that literally changed my life. A live blood cell test showed I had parasites, and a hair analysis showed mineral deficiencies. I feel better at 58 than I did in my 20s, 30's and 40s, thanks to Dr Rona. Some complain he is too expensive, I feel he is worth every penny since he solved many of my health issues. You get what you pay for with this doctor, the others are free, need I say more?

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Rona is the best doctor I have ever been to, and I have seen a fair number over my sixty-seven years. Most recently, he got me off the blood pressure medication I was on (which my regular GP said I would be on for life) through supplements, dietary advice, etc. He has helped me to overcome several problems with his orthomolecular approach. Incredible.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Doctor Zoltan Rona charges above OHIP , FIST APPOINTMENT CONSULTATION $795.00 Following appointments $395.00 Plus he is going to sell you Vitamins!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

If you have a health problem that you want fixed, go see Dr. Rona. He is extremely knowledgeable. If you just want to take a pill to mask your symptoms then go to a walk in clinic. I think he is awesome and I recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Rona is an excellent doctor who has written many books and has helped many people.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

He is completely guessing at best. He is only concerned with selling you vitamins or more tests. Hopeless.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I first went to Dr Rona about 7 years ago after seeing every doctor and specialist because I had been consistently ill. None of them could figure out what was wrong. I went to see Dr Rona on a recommendation. It was expensive for me at the beginning because I wanted to do as much tests as possible to figure out what was wrong and get a whole picture. Dr rona figured it out immediately. He also told me how to resolve the problem through diet alone and suggested that vitamins would help but we're not necessary. I did exactly what he told me and within 2 months, the problem was completely resolved. I have seen him many times over the years and just this week went to see him. I had read many reviews on this site that he is pushing his vitamins, etc. But he absolutely did not do that. In fact, he recommended other brands. And the reality is that no one needs to buy vitamins from High Level Wellness; you can buy them anywhere. However, I choose his products every time because I know he has researched the quality of products extensively. I trust his products completely. This doctor really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Rona is very knowledgeable an caring . I went to see Dr. Rona about 1 1/2 years ago because I was diagnosed with pre- high blood pressure . My family physician recommended that I take tablets to control my pressure before it got out of control. Later I was also diagnosed with pre diabetes I did not like the idea of taking tablets. I wanted the cause to be treated and not the symptoms. Dr. Rona was the ideal doctor for this kind of treatment . After sending me for some blood tests he was able to find out what my system was lacking and what I had too much of, and recommended supplements .Today I can say that both my problems are almost back to normal readings. I am so happy that I am under the care of Dr, Rona . He is the greatest.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016