Ratings for Dr. Leon W. Lewis

Dr Lewis is an amazing doctor! He changed our families life and I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Yes he has alot of patients but i feel like we all are important! Hes always there to answer any questions .

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Excellent Ob/Gyn. He is very knowledgeable and provides quality care!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I used Dr. Lewis because a friend recommended him to me. She had her baby five years before I did so something must have happened to turn him into a cold man in those years. I rarely ever saw him but when I did he was rude and condescending and treated you like you were scum. I never got in to see him without at least a two hour wait. I ended up having to have an emergency c-section and he had the guts to tell me that it was my fault I almost lost my baby during delivery because I wouldn't let him induce me. I'm on my second pregnancy now and chose a different doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Has too many patients and doesn't take the time to explain conditions or medications to his patients. Put me on Lupron without asking my medical history or explaining to me the severe side affects. Since taking his highly recommended drug I have been severely depressed and borderline suicidal for 10 months. Thanks a lot, Dr. Lewis. Glad you're more concerned about getting your patients in and out than you are their well being.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Judgmental pro-life doctor who will assert his own personal beliefs into his work. If you're not married and Christian and jumping for joy that you're pregnant, I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Leon Lewis, and his staff were amazing. I have serious complications at 32 weeks, and delivered my baby girl early. Dr. Lewis acted quickly, decisively, and with great care. He saved both our lives, quite literally. I was very touched and impressed by his compassion, and that of his staff. I have him to thank for being here today, and for the beautiful, active and happy daughter I have now.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Leon Lewis is a wonderful doctor he has deliver all four of my kids. I am a woman that has lost kids before, doctor lewis did what he knew was the best process for me, and all four of my kids are here alive, healthy and well couldn't ask for any other doctor. He is the only doctor for me.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I believe that Dr.Lewis is one of the best doctors out there and his saff is just as wonderful. I have been going to him since 2008 and i highly recommend him to every one. He has delivered all the ladies babies in my church and has become like family... I trust him with my life:)

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Leon W. Lewis's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1993)