Ratings for Dr. David S. Motoki

Absolutely recommend Dr. Motoki to anyone else who is looking for an excellent plastic surgeon to perform their tummy tuck!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Very pleased with Dr.Motoki and his staff. Felt confident with choosing him as my plastic surgeon from the first consultation. Had my old breast inplants replaced and a breast lift and am very happy with how natural my results are.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Extremely pleased with the care I received from Dr.Motoki, his nurse Bonnie and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Very pleased withmy experience with Dr. MOTOKI and his nurse was fabulous too!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Very pleased with the entire experience from start to finish, and my results are so much better than I could have ever imagined they would be!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I had a partial masctomy that left horrible scars and disfigured. Dr. Motoki corrected the prior surgeons mess and enhanced . Complete miracle worker, I'm a new woman. I would highly recommend him, staff was great made sure all my questions were addressed. I wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I feel so much more comfortable with how I look since having my Mommy makeover and it's all thanks to my excellent plastic surgeon. Dr. Motoki certainly worked a miracle on my body, Quality doctor with a quality staff!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I went to Dr. Motoki for my breast 'enhancement' surgery 3 months ago. The whole experience was amazing! His nurse Bonnie was unbelieveably fantastic, helping me every step of the way. I was so nervous at first, but after my very first visit, between her and Dr. Motoki my fears were aleviated and I knew I was in the best care. Dr. Motoki is careful and thorough, and did an amazing job in making my "sad mommy chest' look beautiful! I look better than I can ever remember looking, even before I had my kids! I am so happy that I decided to have this surgery done by Dr. Motoki and I absolutely recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

A+++++ Results, and entire experience for tha t matter, havery exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I consider Dr. Motoki our "family Plastic Surgeon'. It started with my wife who had him do her breast implants. They turned out so amazing that when my daughter wanted a rhinoplasty for graduation we naturally thought of him and she too, looks amazing. Finally, I let go of my ego and asked him what could be done about my 'man breasts' which I had been self-conscious about for years. He made the entire process for this anxious guy simple and I too look amazing. We recommend Dr. Motoki without reservation.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. David S. Motoki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1980)
  • Harvard University

• Breast augmentation
  • Tummy tuck
  • Breast lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

Healthnet