Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Arnold

Great Doctor in every aspect. Excellent bedside manners. One of a kind.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Arnold is knowledgeable, caring and very wise. He takes the time to give every patient their own personalized service. After suffering a trauma over three years ago, I have seen many specialists. However, in one visit, Dr. Arnold was able to pinpoint some serious and key issues to help alleviate my chronic pain and issues. In my book, Dr Arnold is A+++.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Awful wait times. Disrespectful to patients. Even when you are the only one in the office he is still an hour late.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

After being a patient for 10 years, I decided to check out reviews to see if anyone else had my same experience. Yes the office was old and is now updated. Unfortunately I feel that all the unnecessary tests that I've been prodded to undergo are meant to pay for the upgrades. I used to think that Dr. Arnold was the best doctor in the world, I now feel that he's a rip off performing EKGs at every visit no matter how frequent while the patient is fully clothed. How accurate can that test be? The wait time has caused me to now move on after letting him know that my time is as valuable as his!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

The best private practice doctor in all of NY. He's caring, attentive, thorough and really does everything he possibly can to ensure you get and stay healthy.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I'm a long standing patient of Dr Arnold's and while I can understand some of the old negative reviews, I am compelled to write this as his office has undergone a total transformation. It has been completely renovated and is the most beautiful, clean, modern Dr's office I have ever visited. The staff has been changed and both the front desk and medical assistant are extremely polite and helpful. Dr Arnold remains the smartest, most patient Dr I have ever encountered. He has an encyclopedic knowledge of medicine and has diagnosed me with ailments that specialists e.g. orthopedist didn't correctly diagnose. I am thrilled that Dr Arnold is now practicing in this beautiful new space with a terrific staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Terrible. Extraordinarily rude staff. I can't emphasize enough how unprofessional and downright mean the staff are to patients. I've been yelled at, hung up on, and told I was demanding because I requested an appointment after work. Disgusting office. The doctor is scatterbrained and is not up-to-date. There are so many highly trained and reputable doctors in NY, there is no need to waste your time.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

His office is not dirty; it is old. His mom comes off as cranky, but I think she is just a no-nonsense NY lady, really. He's been a great doc for me: thorough, respectful, considerate, patient. I have been to plenty of plushy new doctors' offices who didn't order enough tests and shooed me out the door. I'll stick with the fantastic if a little different office any day.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Does unnecessary tests - I've been tested 2 times for herpes II when all I needed was my thyroid enzymes monitored. The staff, especially his mother, is rude on the phone and in person. I, too, have waited hours for my appointment. Once I waited an hour when I was the first appointment. Dr. Arnold walked in stuffing his face, then made me wait even longer. I'm finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Arnold's kind and attentive, but disorganized and easily distracted.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Richard M. Arnold's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1984)