Ratings for Dr. Vona MacMillan

No common sense. Tells confused elderly woman that she can have day passes to go home This was not discussed with her 84 year old husband who has his own disabilities. This doctor did not discuss this with the family doctor. The patient involved has both auditory and visual hallucinations . Disgusting

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Very helpful and understanding she has kept me alive when other dr,s have just ignored and not listened to me they think they know all but dr McMillan is the best dr i v had her as my dr since a child and shes the obly one who ever listens wothout being judgemental best dr there is...her dear patient. E.E.M

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Top quality little to no waiting time,very friendly and nice front desk reception girl,,,Dr Macmillan is a great and knowledgeable listens to what we have to say ,doesn't waste time,five stars from me thank you Doctor and staff,,yours truly Sherman!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Rude staff, uninformed Doctor. Heaven help us if her computer dies, relies on it far too much for everyday problems.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

We are lucky to have her in our area and lucky that she stays with us here to care for us when we are ill. good knowledge and good listening skills, compassionate and educated

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I am very fortunate that my family and I have Dr. MacMillan as our family Doctor. She is wonderful and the wait time to see her is not long so we don't have to go to the Emergency Department. She is always friendly and you can ask her many questions without feeling that you are bothering her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr McMillan has been my Dr for 4 years and I always found her to be very professional and straight forward. I apreciate also that she has the knowledge of medicine in what I need and Always offers me Options. I would recommend her anytime to anyone looking for a Family Doctor. I dont really agree with comments above. Shes always been great with my conditions and always been very helpful and Caring.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Dr. McMillan has been our (husband and wife) doctor for six years and we would highly recommend her. She is compassionate, a good listener and knows when to refer you to a specialist when needed. She is punctual, knowledgeable and makes you feel at ease. Chapeau!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr.MacMillan is a okay. She listens to you and all but she tends to let you make decisions on treatment. I would like her to give options and recommend treatment instead of giving me choices and letting me make the final decision. It would make it easier for us, as patients, to have a professional opinion on things. I think, as a doctor, she should tell us what is best for us and not let us try different medication over and over again. I've been her patient for 2 or 3 years now and I've been changing medication constantly as she continues to make other recommendations. At the beginning, it was easy to get an appointment with her but now, it takes a few weeks to be able to see her. I am satisfied with the care she gives me but would like for her to make me feel more confortable when I'm in her office. I find her to be very cold with me when she asks her questions. Sort of like she doesn't always believe what I'm telling her.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007