Ratings for Dr. Lawrence E. Deese

Whatever you do make sure you say proper goodbye to loved one before your loved one is on his table. I will regret that for rest of my life. My mother had bypass surgery done by Dr Deece and died due to what he called a graft failure. He made it sound like the risks associated with this surgery were standard. After it became apparent she wasn't going to pull through he stated what bad shape she was in. Before surgery she wasn't bedridden. She still ran wildlife rescue operation. I found out later that his procedures were taking twice that of his colleagues. Not beneficial for positive outcomes. What was most exasperating was how his tone changed about what her risks were when it became apparent she wasn't going to pull through. I loved my mother more than one can imagine. Not saying proper goodbye will haunt me forever. I wanted her to get second opinion but she for some reason trusted him. Lesson here is ALWAYS get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

i had 5 bypass done 1 year ago had no problems at all still have no problems feell great best heart doctor in the world.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Lawrence E. Deese's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Oxford, MS