Ratings for Dr. Adil O. Katabay

I was treated by Dr. Katabay for several years and I feel he is an outstanding physician. He always listened to any complaints and worked with me to regain a better quality of life than I have had in several years. Chronic pain is very difficult to live with-and to treat. I went thru several doctors with no success until I became his patient. Sometimes the office would be backed up due to heavy appointments, but I never felt I was being rushed or cheated out of any time with him. He recently left the group of physicians I am being treated by, and I will sorely miss him. You cant go wrong with this guy.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Averages wait time 2 hrs. He's on Vacation more than in the office and in the am he is normally late coming in. I was going to this doctor for over 4 years and I missed appointments due to being lethargic (no energy) from being on Morphine, Dilaudid, Skelaxin, sleep aids, Methadone, Percococet, Muscle Relaxers, anti-depressants which made me have ticks. I explained this to the doctor and his staff that I had a very hard time staying alert and remembering things, even forgetting where I was going while driving. They apparently could have cared less. You're basically a time slot to him (MONEY) and that's it! So I chose to go to another specialist. Wish me luck!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Adil O. Katabay's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1997)