Ratings for Dr. Daniel N. Metzger

Nice faculty.i was very sick and got well thanks to drmetzger

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

NPs and MAs are every nice in the Irving office. The services are good. The staffs are very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

I ahave been going to see dr Metzger for the past 15 years and found him to be a n excellent doctor. i will continmue to go to this doctor until death do us part.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Metzger for 20 years he and his staff have always been profession and concern. I love him like a member of my family sometime I feel he's more conern about me, than I am myself. Sunshine

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Dr. Metzger, is a very good and professional Doctor. He has been on target on me and my family's medical condition for fifteen years. His medical staff are very proficient and courteous. On my appintment time I am seen within 10 minutes of my arrival.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Dr Metzger provides caring and complete medical care to his pat.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Had a terrible experience, wait was too long and staff very rude, although the Dr. was okay

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

clinic remodeled staff polite doctor very nice and extremely helpful

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

The visit was horrible, the wait was well over 3 hours, the staff was terrible especially the PT name Marina McDonald, she just completely changed my Drs. treatment plan, she just does the pt eval and then has a tech do the treatments, never hands on with this lady. The Dr. you never see him it is alway his PA, even though you request to see him specifically. The clinics' phone etiquette is terrible, very bland. When you do go and see the Dr. it is always 2-3 minutes, does not spend time with you, the clinc is very messy, they need to clean up the place, make it look presentable. You are lead to beleive that the clinic is a caring place, but once you get there the staff and Drs are cold, unprofessional and non-caring.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Metzger is very polite, but some of his staff can be very rude at times. I'm not trying to be mean are anything. When patients come into the clinic sick the last thing they like to deal with is a bad attitude from nurses.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2004

Dr. Daniel N. Metzger's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1988)