Ratings for Dr. Justin G. Lamont

Dr. Lamont is a wonderful orthopedic MD. He reconstructed my husbands ankle, did my fathers hip and most recently saved his leg. My father had a nightmare of reconstruction to his knee, after years of excruciating pain, and major vascular complications , my dad is now walking! His office manager ,Mrs. Bruno couldn't be nicer. The care they both received at NYU was exceptional.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dishonest or incompetent? I think dishonest. Lamont wanted to do a totally unnecessary surgery. After consulting, two other orthopedists said I was fine. So did the MRI. He still wanted to do a major surgery. I am now symptom free with no treatment at all.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Lamont is a true professional who is passionate abot his work. He performed a BHR (hip resurfacing) on me and is vary thorough and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

From diagnosis to post-op advice Dr. Lamont and his staff couldn't have been better. Within 10 weeks after surgery my knee was better than ever.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Outstanding! From office, to follow upto the day of surgery, outstanding.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Everyones nightmare. I was schedule for surgery at NYU Medical Hospital, New York City - Surgery was delayed by hours, the doctor and anesthesiologist arrived in pre op looking exhausted and with blood on their shoes and scrubs having come straight from the prior surgery. The anesthesiologist inserted the epidural incorrectly, did not take those few precious seconds to ensure the correct side of my body was paralyzed, a mere pinprick of my leg before they put me under would have been enough to know ITS THE WRONG SIDE. I woke up in shock, close to death - he had anesthetized the wrong side of my body. My recovery was spent in the transplant floor not in orthopedics - my surgeon could have cared less which dumbfounded me because of his error. I went to a teaching hospital, BIG MISTAKE on my part. Major surgery, I should have gone to the hospital where I had my second hip replacement, Lenox Hill - night and day, in post operative care and recovery.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Justin G. Lamont's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1979)