Ratings for Dr. Nazar Haidri

I have never experienced a less professional doctor and office staff. The positive reviewers must have written their reviews while they still were suffering from the brain damage and head injuries Dr. Haidri was seeing them for and NOT curing. The staff is confused, uninformed and non communicative. Dr. Haidri insists on using his 5 point questionnaire which includes confirming your name, date of birth, and address (every appointment) leaving two questions to ask about symptoms, which can only be answered in yes or no format. He refuses to answer questions or even let the patient speak. And like the other reviewer said, he'll schedule a follow up for his follow up, repeatedly, drawing out the process for what feels like an eternity and not actually getting anyone cured or tested. DO NOT GO TO HIM

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I thought Dr. Haidri was a very knowlegable, patient, and caring Doctor. He understands back and hip injuries and keeps it simple. I have every confidence in his diagnosis and care. The other ratings suprise me. It's like we didn't see the same Doctor.I've never written a rating or comment in my life,but I think this needed to be stated. Robert Murphy Locust, N.J.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I have been under Dr. Haidri's care for over five years for neck injuries. From a doctor to patient perspective, he takes the time to listen and provides information back to me in a way I could understand. Dr. Haidri has practiced in the field of Neurology for many years which is evidenced by his ability to diagnose and treat my condition. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Hadri. I am thankful someone referred me to him at the time I sustained my injury.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

the staff is great, but dr haidri is horrible, he doesn't listen to a word that you say and he only talks about him self. i would never go back to this doctor again, complete waste of my time

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I would bet he never graduated medical school. Everytime I went he would use this questionaire on his computer to try and diagnose me, which he never cured my headaches. He doesn't let you speak or tell him what you think is wrong. He easily made thousands off my insurance company for doing NOTHING. He's a thief!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

$75 so far. this one will tell you to come in for 'follow up' for any little reason, just to rip off your insurance. front desk staff - either following his instructions and pretending or just a slow in the head numbskull. my last 'follow up' was necessary to tell me my test results were normal. why cant insurance companies put a stop to these scammers?!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Nazar Haidri's Credentials

• Gujarati

• Mgm Med Coll, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore, Mp, India (Grad. 1961)

Top Hospitals in Union, NJ