Ratings for Dr. Joselito C. Cabaccan

Dr. Cathy Grellet, an excellent GP, referred me to Dr. Cabaccan a couple of years back on suspicion of thyroid cysts. Dr. Cabaccan was great. Very thorough and answered all my questions. (I've had physical examination of the thyroid, ultrasounds, and biopsies with him. All professionally done). I see him yearly and he is always informative about what he sees and what I should do if I notice any changes. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Great friendly personality. Didn't do a lot of advising, perhaps b/c I have a medical background. Hopefully he's more educating for the common layperson.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Had to wait over an hour in the waiting room each time because I'm white. He is a ****. He will see every minority patient first even if the other person had an appointment an hour later than yours. Office staff won't be able to pronounce your name unless you're asian or hispanic.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Cabaccan is a great doctor and I have received excellent treatment from him. He was able to diagnose my condition, when other Doctors failed. He even called me at home to check up on me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Dr. Joselito C. Cabaccan's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Kaiser-Permanente