Ratings for Dr. Terrill Harrington

Follow up in non existent. If you are un-insured they charge a flat rate for a visit. Sounds like a good deal... He is VERY proud of how "cheap" he is and the long hours he works. However, when his treatment doesn't work or you leave messages to follow up you get absolutely no reply. I'd stop being so proud of the long hours since it apparently means there is no time to follow up after the exchange of money. Patronizing ineffective mostly useless MD, apparently feels if you constantly repeat that you are a good doctor who works long hours and charges less than that other guy it makes up for a complete lack of follow through and a bad attitude. His staff however attempt to be helpful, you can tell they also think he is mostly ineffective and frustrating with their sympathetic "believe me i know how you feel" looks. He also grossly underestimates lab work. Quote was 100-200...he swears they told him 130... Reality is over 400. RUN.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

This guy is arrogant and doesn't listen to his patients. He misdiagnosed me, I had to immediately go to another clinic to get a proper diagnosis and treatment. I am so dissatisfied that I'm going to protest payment. Terrible terrible terrible!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Very poor care. There was no follow up. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr H is the best doctor I ever had. He is kind, patient and very knowledgable, he was my sons doctor from the day he was born until we moved away, and we were sad to to leave him behind. I wholeheartedly reccomend Dr. Harrington to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

He is excellent with children and adults. We had such a great experience with him with our child that we actually use him as a primary for the entire family.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

excellent doctor with a gentle caring attitude,knowledgeable, genuinely cares for his patients well being, listens and offers advice in a proactive way, highly reccommended!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

Very caring, old fashioned type doctor. Calls to check on very ill patients. Goes out of his way to accommodate all patients.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Terrill Harrington's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1994)