Ratings for Dr. Joel H. Goldstein

Dr. Goldstein always treats me like a member of his family. When i was scheduled for PRK and they discovered my corneas were thinner than they had originally measured, he sat me down and said, "If you were my daughter I wouldn't do the surgery on you. It's simply too risky" His associate, Dr. Kimball, is sweet and caring and always treats you as if you are a friend she hasn't seen in a long time. Stacy who does the scheduling knows the constraints of my work schedule and always works extra hard to fit me in. And lastly, one of the other optometrists (whose name escapes me at the moment) went absolutely above and beyond the call of duty. I traveled to Mexico and did not bring an extra set of contacts. When I lost one he overnighted a pair to me so that my vacation wouldn't be ruined. That to me was the most impressive thing any one has ever done for me. I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein and his team and will never go to another ophthalmology office again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Goldstein is one of the best ophthalmologic surgens in the country. He has been the highest rated Dr. in his field (by his peers) for the last 10 or more years. He has given skillful care to me and my family for over 25 years. I strongly recommend him to anyone who needs eye care.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

I always had to wait great lengths of time for every visit and didn't really mind until one day when an elderly patient in a wheel chair arrived 20 minutes late for her appointment. Her son apologized and explained his difficulty getting his mother there. He was told he had to make another appointment because of his lateness. Her appointment time of 3:00 pm was 30 minutes after mine and I hadn't even been called in to see Dr. Goldstein yet, so she would have had to wait 45 minutes or more anyway! I offered to give up my appointment, but the gentleman was so embarrassed by that point, that he just made a new appointment and wheeled his disoriented mother out of the waiting room. This incident upset me as much as the fact that my cataract surgery had a bad result because time hadn't been taken to measure my eye correctly resulting in an extremely incorrect lens being placed in my eye. Needless to say, I found another ophthamologist to correct the error.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Joel H. Goldstein's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Kaiser-Permanente