Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Bolduc

great surgeon exceptional knowledge and skill in his field as a family member he was helpful with discussing before and after issues.Not only was he punctual but was always there in times he could have passed the case on to others.The staff he had on my dads case was top notch.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

He has terrible hand hygeine, a bad record for post operative infections, is very arrogant and unknowledgeable. I wouldn't let him operate on my animals if that tells you anything. Something needs to be done about this Dr. He shouldn't be able to get away with causing infections in patients. He is terrible and a poor excuse for a surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

I had no insurance & needed a carotid endarterectomy done. He asked if I could pay monthly, I said yes, he did surgery,he personally set price for me, I paid $530.00!! He is very understanding & enjoys his practice. One of a kind! Would highly recommend for vascular surgery or whatever else he does.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Mark E. Bolduc's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Waterville, ME