Ratings for Dr. Diane Linzer

Expect to wait an hour. Only used this office 3x each time I was taken an hour or mare after my scheduled time. Horrible.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

While the staff and Dr Linzer's timeliness has a lot to be desired, she is a very caring doctor and wants what is best for her patients. She will take the time to listen and answer questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Started using Dr. Linzer after my doctor suddenly stopped accepting my insurance. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR. Anyway, I love Dr. Linzer. She is very knowledgable and really cares about her patients. She always listens and explains "why", not like many doctors today.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

Staff didn't even have my appointment on the calender. Called to confirm to address and the office wasn't even open, but my appointment was for 7pm??? Never got a chance to meet the doctor but if her staff is a reflection of her services then no thank you.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

I starting using Dr.Linzer after my doctor retired and found that I liked her even better. She is a very caring professional who always listens to you and offers whatever help she can. I am actually glad that my doctor retired and I now get to use Dr. Linzer.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

An absolutely wonderful & supportive Doctor. She really gives of herself. She's knowledgable and very caring!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Excellent doctor, she really takes the time to listen. I found her to be very caring and dedicated.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

She has been my pysicain for several years and I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Diane Linzer's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Bethpage, NY