Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Batish

Dr. Batish had been our family doctor for 13 years now, and I don't know what we'd do without him! I see my nephrologist more than him now, but he follows up on my case and I can always squeeze in an appointment when needed. Very friendly and gets to know you!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Received terrible patient care. Asks for blood test that were then not done, phone calls not returned, Dr calls not returned, referral request took 4 days before even sending to the specialist. Concerns written off. More than anything it was just laziness.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Batish "fired me" because I refused to accept blood lab costs for his in-house lab tech (way too high and not on my plan). BUT WORSE: When he fired me, he REFUSED to fill my diabetes Rx while I obtained another doctor. My B/S count eventually exceeded 500 before I obtained another doctor (Warhauser who I highly recommend). I complained to the NC Board about this vindictive, unethical treatment by Batish. Of course, they protect their own. MY ADVICE: If you do not have to use him DON'T!! That kind of conduct is potential criminal and certainly life-threatening - all over a lab work bill he and his staff KNEW was not in my plan. BEWARE THIS GUY!! I never expected a professional services doctor to behave with such deliberate intent to deceive and cause harm.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

He is a friendly physician who would be fine to use for minor illnesses.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2007

Very good spends time with patient. Informs patient about treatments and advises if a specialist is required

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Sanjay Batish's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp