Ratings for Dr. Bruce J. Rudin

Top notch services from Dr.Rudin and his staff. Couldn't be happier with my treatment

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

It has been 14 years and today I'm in bed again still suffering pain from the effects of two Rudin back-to-back surgeries. I call him The Butcher. No listening skills, hand on the doorknob as he talks at you, forgot to assign anyone to see me in the hospital post-op. My life hasn't been the same. Career is long gone. Run from this guy.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Knowledgeable but doesn't listen to you, longest wait time and referred to an MRI that was over a year old after I informed him that the symptoms have increasingly gotten worse he said that he believes that my CRPS has moved to my leg affecting my back, all while looking at the old MRI, I had to request a new one and to get an appointment to get the results are horrible, scheduled an appointment then was called and had to reschedule because he wasn't going to be in the office, had to have my attorney fight for me to get me in there to see him sooner to see me after I sent them my MRI report. I am thinking of finding another doctor if I am again unsatisfied with what he says or lack thereof.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Dr. Rudin was the first surgeon that I went to for help after an on the job injury. After the tests were done, I was informed that I had a 3 level lumbar tear. I just wanted someone to fix it and stop the pain so I could go back to work. He sat down and told me that because so many levels were involved, there was nothing he could do. He also informed me that if I looked hard enough there would be some doctor who would operate, but he wouldn't. He said that I would be in more pain than I already was and once a back is surgically augmented, basically, you can "never unring that bell." It is now 14 years later and although I am still in pain, I am grateful for this wonderful doctor's candor and honesty. I see people who are suffering after some back surgeries with the scar tissue alone in the same pain doctor's office I am. Surgery has been a viable option for many people, but I'm grateful I wasn't steered in that direction when it wouldn't have helped me.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I saw the doctor for a spine issue. He did eventually fix my problem. I agree with the other review that the doctor is fairly knowledgable, but he, like many doctors, have that "god" complex where they think they are better and more important than regular people. He is very proud of himself, and is not afraid to share that with you.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

The people complaining about wait and him not show. ever consider his hands are elbow deep in someone and things just ran longer. I'm 37 years old and been taking care of my self since 6 and im hard on docs and their wisdom. Dr. Ruden and staff are among the best in this country/world (but do think its got to his head alittle/but not undealable)I think beside manners are good. He did neck work 5 years ago. Thank you Dr. Ruden.. A accident has frac. neck spot he fixed. he doese not take my insurance. I dont care dealing wit pain till get cash..I trust no one else to cut into my spine except Dr.Ruden

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Over the last few years I've had to have a few spinal surgeries. I may have had to wait for the dr. for a while but it was understandable because he spent alot of time with me discussing my condition and my options. Debbie and Bonnie (his PAs) are always there any time I have questions or need to talk. I would highly recommend Dr. Rudin to anyone who is in need of an orthopedist.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Waited a month for the appointment. He postoponed it once. Then we were told to come 1/2 hour early for the new appointment. Waited 2 hours. He never showed.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Both appointments with Dr. Rudin I waited 2-4 hours...which is ridiculous. I will NEVER go back to see him, especially since I wasn't impressed with his knowledge or help of the situation.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Bruce J. Rudin's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1987)

Molina