Ratings for Dr. Laidler Rea

Laidler Rea is a crook. I suffered back injuries from a car accident in 6/2006. Between 6/2006 and 7/2007, I received $2100 worth of treatment--which I concede was satisfactory--from Dr. Rea. Later, I found out that my secretary had submitted payments to Dr. Rea's office that totaled $3300. As a result, Dr. Rea's office received $1200 of "extra" money. Neither Dr. Rea nor her accountant, Dawn, said a word about the overpayment. When I confronted them about the overpayment, Dr. Rea and Dawn gave me the run-around. They first denied overpayment. When I provided evidence of separate checks being issued for the same bill, they requested time to review their records. Once I threatened to take them to small claims court, my calls were never answered. The overpayment remains with Rea's office. I never sued because dealing with a lawsuit required energy and not worth the money to me. But Laidler Rea cares more about $1200 than her reputation, her client, and karma combined. Stay away.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010