Ratings for Dr. Gedge D. Rosson

I am a patient of Dr. Rosson's and I've been trying to get a hold of him for two months but he has not returned any of my emails or phone calls. I had an MRI and he never contacted me with the results, and when my physical therapy prescription expired he would not renew it despite numerous calls from my physical therapist.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Rosson is an extremely skilled plastic surgeon. His work almost completely returned me to my former self. Additionally, I felt like he cared about me as though I were a member of his family. He explained all my options to me, not only so that I could understand them, but in a respectful way, as though I were another doctor. I am absolutely going to use him in the future. In fact, I'm looking forward to it!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Dr Rosson is very informative,polite,on time and an excellent plastic surgeon. His work is like an artist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Rosson was knowledgeable, confident, caring and extremely skilled. I had skin and nipple sparring bilateral mastectomy, and am extremely happy with the appearance. Having come from out of state for the surgery, he replied to my phone calls or emails personally and promptly. He patiently walked me through a couple minor issues after surgery. Outstanding doctor!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Rosson is a wonderful,caring,compassionate, and skilled surgeon. He genuienly cares for his patients. He took time to explain my options and then took exceptional care to be sure I was satisfied. He personally called to see how I was doing after my surgery. My favorite doctor of all time.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Gedge D. Rosson's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company