Ratings for Dr. Joseph D. Jensen

Both Dr. Jensen and his assistant Kari Holyoak were very helpfull and knowladgable. I would recomend this office to anyone. I have been very satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Has been my dermatologist for several years. He's ok. I once used a medication incorrectly for several months because he did not explain its use really clearly the first time around. Also prescribed an ineffective treatment for one skin problem, which another doctor cleared up pretty quickly with a different prescription. He can seem rushed at times. He is, however, very pleasant and knowledgable. Make sure you ask questions and are clear on everything before the end of your appointment.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Jensen is a very smart and caring man. After going to 3 other MDs he was the one that figured out what I had. Thank you Dr. Jensen!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Jensen since I was a almost 7 he has helped me and everyone in my family who sees him. I don't care for his staff but I do like him and his PA Kari Holyoak.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

I didn't see him on my first visit, only his staff. Several visits later, I finally met with him and he told me how much better my skin was looking, and I thought, "How would you know? You've never seen me in your life." He was very impersonal and didn't spend much time at all with me. I was not impressed, and won't be back to his office.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. Joseph D. Jensen's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal