Ratings for Dr. Evangeline D. Chu

Dr. Chu was my Dr for a few years, I was tired of her being the worst bedside manner Dr ever. She wasn't friendly or try to make you feel comfy for an exam. The girls in the office weren't as bad but maybe that's because Dr. Chu was this stone face woman that had no expression nor compassion. Sorry, but I do require a Dr to at least pretend to act like you care! Dr.Chu needs to learn how to treat patients. She ALWAYS looks like she is mad at someone. Never any smiles on this ladies face. How sad to be such a grouch and deal with women that are already afraid of getting PAPs etc. I found a new Dr and she is wonderful and caring (or acts like it!). Why would I go back to someone that is so rude to a patient? She is good no doubt but it takes more than being a good Dr. too. At least treat patients and your fellow human kindly. I hope Dr Chu reads these posts and maybe will realize(doubtful) how she is perceived.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

wonderful doctor who helped me give birth full term to twins vaginally!! Great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Went in for PAP, she told me that I needed to come in again because I had polyp. She finished the procedure very quickly, felt no pain at all! I was amazed at how quickly and well she treated me. Like all the other reviews, I expected unfriendly staff, and they were, like the reviews, but for a great doctor, I didn't care much. If you expect them to be that way, it's not a big deal. They called me in advance for appointments and took me in on time too.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I have been to Dr.Chu 4 times for a check up. She is good at what she does, but she is about the coldest Dr I have ever gone to.There is no warmth, caring etc. You feel like you don't matter to her in the least. I thought it was just me until I was now searching for a new gyno and saw this site.I'm sure she is a good Dr. but her bedside manner is the worst.And her office staff is not good but some of the girls have been nice.The parking is terrible as we have to pay to park! I hope to find a good caring warm Dr on here as I will never go back to Dr.Chu again.I dread calling over there for my med records.I can only imagine the coldness from that office. NEVER AGAIN!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I like Dr. chu, but horrible cold front staff. I'll never come back.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

very cold doctor...no sympathy at all. I would rather try a male doctor next time..

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Her staff are horrible, absolutely agreed with some of the other poor staff posting. They are rude, and have absolutely no manner. It's unfortunate. Dr. Chu herself is pretty cold too, and I hoping her knowledge will compensate this cold office.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Horrible...just rude and uncaring. I went in because i was miscarrying....severe back cramping abdominal cramping pain shooting down my legs and bleeding. She said well...you probably are due for a pap anyway and insisted on doing a pap...oh and her staff..are a bunch of B*%ches..while i waited in the waiting room uncomfortable trying not to cry because i knew what was happening..they gave me **** for coming in an hour early and made me wait 1 1/2 hours.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Chu was my OB for about 5 years and she delivered both of my children. She is a very nice doctor but I would never go back to her. After the birth of my last child she inserted an IUD and it went through my uterus. I had 1 surgery with her that was unsuccessful, she could not remove it. There is so much damage to my uterus that I have had 2 doctors since tell me that I probably can not have any more children. Her office staff is all very cold.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

The doctor is professional and competant, but her staff is rude, dismissive and not engaged. I actaully am considering changing doctors to avoid her staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Evangeline D. Chu's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp